Mafia IV: Mafia in space!(confirm here, too)

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia 4: Mafia in space!(confirm here, too)

Postby raphtown » 28 May 2009, 06:47

Wait, how long is each 'day'?
The Classicists are a group dedicated to reducing player NMRs.
raphtown

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Firestorm94 » 28 May 2009, 06:55

About 24 hours. Mafia slipped my mind, so I was a little late.
Firestorm94

Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby President Muffley » 28 May 2009, 17:33

Firestorm94 wrote:President Muffley just barely gets hanged; he was innocent. Sorry for running late. Story's coming soon
President Muffley: 5
Zander_The_Great: 1
nickjb3: 1
connect4: 1
Abstain: 2
Night 2 has begun; Infected, get killing

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I gues thats waht I get for being the first to point a finger. Have good game guys. :)
President Muffley

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (977)
All-game rating: (977)

Postby Firestorm94 » 28 May 2009, 23:23

The infected needed some clarification on the rules, which is why this was a few hours late.

Night 2 story:After heated debate, it was decided that the one who made the first accusation, President Muffley, was the "great leader" who had killed the night before. While accusations flew between mainly Zander_The_Great, President Muffley, and LordS, there was another dispute between nickjb3 and connect4. President Muffley was innocent. The crew went back to their beds knowing that there were still killers aboard the ships. When they woke up, it was discovered that 2 more people had fallen victim to the infected. The people who had accused each other of being infected the day before, nickjb3 and connect4, were nowhere to be seen. The doctor, unfortunately, felt that LordS was in the most danger and protected him.
Here are your clues:
"All signs point to connect4 being flattened by a ME guy."
"Led by their lord the riff-raff of the town gunned down nickjb3."
Remember: at least one of these clues points at an infected. It may have frames on other players included, but someone mentioned in these clues is infected.
Day 2 has begun. Vote now!
Firestorm94

Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby ak47 » 28 May 2009, 23:59

Firestorm94 wrote:The infected needed some clarification on the rules, which is why this was a few hours late.

Night 2 story:After heated debate, it was decided that the one who made the first accusation, President Muffley, was the "great leader" who had killed the night before. While accusations flew between mainly Zander_The_Great, President Muffley, and LordS, there was another dispute between nickjb3 and connect4. President Muffley was innocent. The crew went back to their beds knowing that there were still killers aboard the ships. When they woke up, it was discovered that 2 more people had fallen victim to the infected. The people who had accused each other of being infected the day before, nickjb3 and connect4, were nowhere to be seen. The doctor, unfortunately, felt that LordS was in the most danger and protected him.
Here are your clues:
"All signs point to connect4 being flattened by a ME guy."
"Led by their lord the riff-raff of the town gunned down nickjb3."
Remember: at least one of these clues points at an infected. It may have frames on other players included, but someone mentioned in these clues is infected.
Day 2 has begun. Vote now!

this means one at least of the following are mafia:

metallord99 or myself since we are the two middle east players here.
and then either zander, lord S, or raphtown based on the other clue.

i'm going to vote for metallord since theres a 50% chance each clue is true and i know i am not infected so theres a 50% chance its metallord. you can choose to believe me or not. (they also appear to be killing off the mafia from last game.
Firefly Mafia in queue. Express interest here
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal"
"Ha ha ha Mine is an evil laugh!"
Forever the King of Mafia
Lover of Bacon
ak47

Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Zander » 29 May 2009, 00:28

I just realized something... We forgot someone the first clue might point to! Metallord. Actually, a lot of these clues have been pointing towards him, and his activity has been rather low. Perhaps he is trying to stay under the radar? I am beginning to grow suspicious... However, I think we are losing to many people. So, without more evidence, I will abstain for now.

Errr, and sorry about leading the accusations against Muffley thing. That seems to have been a mistake.
Last edited by Zander on 30 May 2009, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Postby Lord S » 29 May 2009, 01:09

Good point about Metellord, I hadn't realised.

Ak47, why is Zander pointed at in the second clue? Is someone that is Great really a Lord?

All I could think of after the mention of Riff-raff was the character by that name in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, but nobody has a name relating to that.

Shall I sumerise so far?

infinity8ball-no reference
nickjb3-dead
connect4-dead
raphtown-hinted at night 2 (riff-raff)
Flatley-hinted at night 2 (flattened)
ak47-hinted at night 2 (gunned down)
Lord S-hinted at night 1 and night 2 (Great leader + lord)
metallord99-as above
Zander_The_Great-hinted at night 1 (Great leader)
President Muffley-dead

Only one person has escaped being referenced so far; 8ball. My finger of suspicision lies on him for now, but perhaps it is too obvious? Maybe the infected will be leaving him as the only none mentioned person to make us lynch him? The same thing applies to those that have been mentioned both nights.

I really don't know on this one. Anybody got anything convincing to say? I'm just writing down my thinking pattern without a conclusion.
Lord S

Standard rating: (1009)
All-game rating: (1011)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Zander » 29 May 2009, 03:32

Lord S wrote:I really don't know on this one. Anybody got anything convincing to say? I'm just writing down my thinking pattern without a conclusion.

I am in the same position as you. I have no "real" arguments, but a few observations/ wild speculations I have made:

1. 8ball has been making conclusions based on small amounts of data, perhaps as a distraction? However, he did that a game or two ago as a townie, and it led to a town victory.

ak47 wrote: you can choose to believe me or not

2. Is there a reason not to believe him? He was doing alot of bandwagoning as well, although most of it could easily be normal townie behavior.

3. Flately was indecisive and seems to be keeping a low profile... Perhaps he is mafia? It is more doctor behavior... Or is that what he wants us to think?

4. Lord S is using logic! Logic burns!

5. Metallord and Flately both abstained... A connection maybe?

6. We can't trust these clues. Or, at least we can't completely rely on them to make executions. They cause more problems then they solve, I mean look at what happened to Muffley.

Like I said, this is wild speculation for the most part. But we have to start somewhere, right?
Zander

Postby raphtown » 29 May 2009, 04:33

Arg, I don't know! :(

We've got to kill a mafia, otherwise town is toast. I'll just follow ak47 on this one because of his clue analysis, the fact that metallord99 has been keeping a low profile, and because no-one has any better arguments... If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears, especially since I'm still quite suspicious of ak47.
The Classicists are a group dedicated to reducing player NMRs.
raphtown

Postby metallord99 » 29 May 2009, 05:30

I vote ak47.
First, because he accussed me.
second, he conveniently decided for no reason to go by just one clue and ignore the other, a clue that according to him points to only me and him (and it points to more people).
Third, the ME part was really not clear that looks to me that only the creator of the clue could understand it.
fourth, I'm innocent!!!
"It's only cheating if you get caught"

"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank!"
metallord99

Timezone: GMT+2

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads