No votes
UFO Fever
No votes
(GM/Unvote)
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Galavant Mafia

Postby lecrae » 21 Mar 2020, 22:22

Fatmo wrote:Sorry Lec if you're actually town here. Hopefully we get at least one scum today and by some miracle town can win tomorrow. If sinny is scum, you were right and I was wrong. Well I guess everyone but me was right in that case. I seem to be the only person actually townreading her at this point.

If Sinny’s scum and you’re town I think I’m the one who’d be apologizing haha.

Honestly not terribly mad about this. It definitely just decreased our odds of winning, but at least I can scumhunt these last 24 hours in peace. And that’s all a simple guy like me wants!
lecrae

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1262)
All-game rating: (1305)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 22:22

And sorry Shadow if you're watching that I couldn't get anyone to kill Kim if you were actually correctly onto her and my gut is right.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 22:36

I have now given the order and also hope we're not fucking up. I really hope UFO is town here. And/or that Sinny is scum, opposite of my actual read on her.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 22:53

Congrats UFO/Lec or UFO/Kim if either of those are the actual world we are in.

Fatmo

Postby UFO Fever » 21 Mar 2020, 22:58

So Fatmo are you fine to vote Sinny?
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 23:04

UFO Fever wrote:So Fatmo are you fine to vote Sinny?

I mean, I don't scumread her.

But most of you do at this point and you outweigh me and sinny so you all can just force it through anyway.

I'd have been more comfortable killing her if we were killing Kim, but ahh well.

The main thing I think we should do is to make two kills that seem least likely to both be on the same team. Because we have no idea what kind of world we are in with no scumflips yet. Which for me was Kim and Sinny. I supposed Lec and Sinny is the second least likely, so this isn't the worst way this could go. Second best. But by at least somewhat of a margin in my mind.

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 23:07

I guess it's maybe coldly and calculatingly correct to go through with sinny according to my opposite team logic. I just don't like going with a plan where I'm planning in advance to TK someone I don't even scumread. I hate this feeling. I'd think any of you would understand this.

Fatmo

Postby lecrae » 21 Mar 2020, 23:07

@Fatmo: The Tunnel Express is coming at you straight on. There's always an emergency break, though! The way you prove your township to me in these next 24 hours (and if you don't care about that then that's totally fine, you can stop reading) is by genuinely scumhunting and trying to solve the game. Re-reading stuff, opening lines of questions, stuff that I haven't seen you do yet today. Just saying, you posted a bunch in the past hour that amounts to "I hope [insert hypothetical here] isn't true" instead of actually trying to figure out which hypotheticals are more likely to be true. That's why my read on you is this way, but again, if you're town I'm can be swayed.

@Sinny: If you want to survive, at this point you need to be voting Fatmo.

@UFO: Now that I'm dying, how does that factor into your calculus? What scum teams are you worried about? Your thought process confuses me right now.
lecrae

Standard rating: (1262)
All-game rating: (1305)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 23:08

Lol I'm gonna look so shitty if Sinny is scum now. But whatever. I need to get my feelings and thoughts into thread.

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 21 Mar 2020, 23:14

Lol honestly it's kinda hard to ISO when I don't have the links or know how to do that very effectively. That's probably stopped me from deep diving like I usually would. I'm a Luddite you see.

Plus we didn't get a N1. One of the reasons I'm usually appearing more locked in on most D2s is that I have a night where no posts are piling up to just carefully analyze and think about D1 and the flip and stuff. I think better when I have nights to cool off and actually dive into things knowing the tread isn't active.

I don't always do in depth analysis at night, but that's usually when it at least starts for me. It's harder when things are actively still happening.

Plus again, I'm trying to play a bit differently and maybe not spend quite as much time and effort as I used to. I can understand it maybe looks different from usual, but that's just how I'm trying to do things now.

We still have a day. I'll try to at least do a dive on Kim at some point.

Fatmo

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads