Pet Mafia Game Thread

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: Pet Mafia Game Thread

Postby sjg11 » 26 Dec 2019, 16:37

UFO Fever wrote:You wake up and gather around in a place that's new to you. In fact, the only two things that seem to be familiar are that you see UFO and that you also see that your treats have been transported to this new location too! You longer care about any mystery as to why you are here, you just want those treats now! Most of you begin sucking up to UFO to get some treats, but a couple of you secretly begin scheming of a way to get rid some of these other pets to get even more treats. An alliance is formed. Will it be stopped?

The game begins now. The day will end on Saturday, December 21 at 2:00 pm PST (5:00 pm Est and 10:00 pm GMT).

Move lecrae’s vote to lecrae today...
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Postby lecrae » 26 Dec 2019, 16:40

kimpossible wrote:You potentially saved the town, but only if you guessed correctly that sjg fakeclaimed sjg.

Which is why it would further implicate you (the words I used yesterday) if sjg flipped Shadow because you would have been the one who alerted the town to the math Shadow issue, with the goal of getting us to lynch a different scumread, which even if it had been you, would have won you the game if sjg is actually Shadow all along.

Gotcha. I missed the "if sjg flipped Shadow" part. Annoyance retracted.
lecrae

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1262)
All-game rating: (1305)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby lecrae » 26 Dec 2019, 16:41

sjg11 wrote:
UFO Fever wrote:You wake up and gather around in a place that's new to you. In fact, the only two things that seem to be familiar are that you see UFO and that you also see that your treats have been transported to this new location too! You longer care about any mystery as to why you are here, you just want those treats now! Most of you begin sucking up to UFO to get some treats, but a couple of you secretly begin scheming of a way to get rid some of these other pets to get even more treats. An alliance is formed. Will it be stopped?

The game begins now. The day will end on Saturday, December 21 at 2:00 pm PST (5:00 pm Est and 10:00 pm GMT).

Move lecrae’s vote to lecrae today...

@UFO: Is this an official order from Shadow?

If so, we've got a 50/50 shot at the win. Will explain after confirmation.
lecrae

Postby kimpossible » 26 Dec 2019, 16:58

I kinda doubt UFO will confirm for anyone but sjg privately, but I'm good staying on sjg.

We're off on our ski trip and nothing short of an undeniable scumslip by Lecrae will change my vote.
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
kimpossible

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)

Postby kimpossible » 26 Dec 2019, 16:59

Half wondering if the sjg vote change order is a scum resignation from a busy and defeated sjg.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby lecrae » 26 Dec 2019, 17:00

kimpossible wrote:I kinda doubt UFO will confirm for anyone but sjg privately, but I'm good staying on sjg.

We're off on our ski trip and nothing short of an undeniable scumslip by Lecrae will change my vote.

It's just weird that sjg would do it publicly. If UFO doesn't confirm it, maybe it's another way to throw us off the trail or...I dunno. Agh, I'll vote Sjg.
lecrae

Postby kimpossible » 26 Dec 2019, 17:06

lecrae wrote:
kimpossible wrote:I kinda doubt UFO will confirm for anyone but sjg privately, but I'm good staying on sjg.

It's just weird that sjg would do it publicly. If UFO doesn't confirm it, maybe it's another way to throw us off the trail or...I dunno. Agh, I'll vote Sjg.

Actually... If he's Shadow and they're the team, they both vote you and we lose while knowing the whole scum team on D2 after a single bad vig shot and I send this down as the worst game in history.

Basically the game is ending as soon as UFO wakes up and checks the thread.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby lecrae » 26 Dec 2019, 17:08

kimpossible wrote:
lecrae wrote:

Actually... If he's Shadow and they're the team, they both vote you and we lose while knowing the whole scum team on D2 after a single bad vig shot and I send this down as the worst game in history.

Basically the game is ending as soon as UFO wakes up and checks the thread.

Thankfully, I thought of that and asked this question. It’s a 50/50 coin flip. Otherwise I would’ve cc’d your Aladdin claim so scum got confused as to who was really Pepper.
lecrae

Postby lecrae » 26 Dec 2019, 17:11

To clarify, if Shadow steals Pepper's vote and causes a 3-3 tie, the tie is decided by a coin flip since Pepper's tie breaking ability cannot be stolen as well but it's also a vague gray space...I dunno, UFO has his reasons so he can explain come the chance, but that's what happens. And if sjg's shadow, I'm willing to bet the game on a 50/50 at this point haha.
lecrae

Postby kimpossible » 26 Dec 2019, 17:13

lecrae wrote:To clarify, if Shadow steals Pepper's vote and causes a 3-3 tie, the tie is decided by a coin flip since Pepper's tie breaking ability cannot be stolen as well but it's also a vague gray space...I dunno, UFO has his reasons so he can explain come the chance, but that's what happens. And if sjg's shadow, I'm willing to bet the game on a 50/50 at this point haha.

Ohhhhhhhh. So we have a chance left. I am slightly less furious.

Part of me wishes you'd taken the CC but I think it was more valuable for us to work out the sjg/Lecrae/BS puzzle.

Her?
kimpossible

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads