Russian Roulette Mafia (D2)

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: Russian Roulette Mafia (D2)

Postby UFO Fever » 12 Sep 2019, 22:11

Here’s how I know Dweller is lying. As soon as Dweller said they were firing the gun I PMed Shadow a question about my gun’s ability worked. Not only has Shadow not answered me, she’s still yet to open the message. So unless Shadow is going out of her way to fuck with me then I call bullshit.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Aeschines » 12 Sep 2019, 22:49

Back.*

Dweller

@Dweller, while I absolutely would not blame a townie for refusing to fire the gun, saying that you're firing it but A) not pulling the trigger all the times and/or B) lying about it is enough for me to conclude, beyond a reasonable doubt that you are scum.

I still think that one of UFO or Fatmo (money still on Fatmo) is Dweller's scum buddy. But I think going after either of them right now is putting the cart before the horse.

I am doubtful that the votes on me will change so I'm probably going to die which will be GG. But if there is any chance we can survive to the next day, I want to grab at it. To compare the cases on me and Dweller:
me - picking up votes for 1) opposing the mass-murder plan; 2) pushing Fatmo; 3) not thinking through UFO's mass murder plan sufficiently; 4) tone?
Dweller - is 1) caught in an obvious lie; 2) and/or actually refusing to go forward with UFO's mass murder plan; 3) lurking and not contributing; 4) I think 1-3 are enough.

I have done my best to act in the interests of the town. I disagree(d) with this force-suicide strategy. However, I will acknowledge that it has yielded a positive result ~if~ we take advantage. TKing me is GG (Sjg/Kim v. Dweller/Fatmo or UFO). I also don't think that litigating whether it made sense to do now that it's done is sensible, so I'm happy to drop the argument here (unless someone wants to continue having it).

*It became very frustrating and felt like I was picking up votes for my tone. But after a little time to clear my head (and something that could prevent us from a game over) I'm ready to re-engage.
Platinum Member of the Classicists
Aeschines

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1487)
All-game rating: (1639)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby sjg11 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:55

kimpossible wrote:
sjg11 wrote:
kimpossible wrote:Okay, so, again, we DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW that there will be a killing bullet every day. I asked Shadow, she would not confirm either way. We have speculated and sniped at each other that of course it does, but we DON'T KNOW. And y'all, if this were my game, gotta say, I'd make it random just to fuck with people.

Ah fair. That does make things interesting. And why didn't you discuss this theory when we were debating UFO's plan?

DUDE. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS THE ENTIRE GAME. NOBODY HAS WANTED TO LISTEN TO KIM SAYING "Y'ALL WE DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW."

Hehe. Sorry. Trolling kim is just too much fun sometimes. And that was too good an opportunity to resist.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Postby sjg11 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:56

UFO Fever wrote:Here’s how I know Dweller is lying. As soon as Dweller said they were firing the gun I PMed Shadow a question about my gun’s ability worked. Not only has Shadow not answered me, she’s still yet to open the message. So unless Shadow is going out of her way to fuck with me then I call bullshit.

This seems conclusive, should we switch to Dweller for the lynch? I'm more sure there than I am on Aes right now after this.
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Postby sjg11 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:57

Dweller

He's the most likely player here to be scum and he ain't committing suicide. I'm more sure on him than I am on Aes right now.
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 23:03

sjg11 wrote:
kimpossible wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Ah fair. That does make things interesting. And why didn't you discuss this theory when we were debating UFO's plan?

DUDE. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS THE ENTIRE GAME. NOBODY HAS WANTED TO LISTEN TO KIM SAYING "Y'ALL WE DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW."

Hehe. Sorry. Trolling kim is just too much fun sometimes. And that was too good an opportunity to resist.

I hate you so much. :P
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
kimpossible

Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 23:04

UFO Fever wrote:Here’s how I know Dweller is lying. As soon as Dweller said they were firing the gun I PMed Shadow a question about my gun’s ability worked. Not only has Shadow not answered me, she’s still yet to open the message. So unless Shadow is going out of her way to fuck with me then I call bullshit.

Dude, if I were the GM I would modkill you for angleshooting on this one, just saying. But I can't undo you saying it, so Dweller.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 23:10

The other thing about Dweller and Aes that's been niggling at me the last little while is this: scum know what bullets are in the gun, and UFO's vision of tomorrow lists "A bullet" as one of the, um... bullets. And I'd bet cash money that's what a killing shot is called.

Which means if Dweller is scum, he could easily know that "A bullet" isn't in the gun today, and have no problem emptying it into his own head. Whereas scum Aes would know the same thing, but was unwilling to shoot himself, when he could have made himself look townie by going along with the plan.

UFO's angleshoot here is kinda icing on the cake. Dweller knows stuff he shouldn't.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 23:12

Though fuck me, I really don't think UFO is scum, and I really don't think sjg is scum, which leaves me back at a Dweller/Fatmo team if it isn't Aeschines.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby sjg11 » 12 Sep 2019, 23:26

kimpossible wrote:Though fuck me, I really don't think UFO is scum, and I really don't think sjg is scum, which leaves me back at a Dweller/Fatmo team if it isn't Aeschines.

We have overnight to think about Aes/Fatmo. It's definitely something to re-evaluate tomorrow when we get a (hopefully) confirmed flip.
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

PreviousNext