A Very SPECIAL Game Thread of Mafia

Moderators: condude1, bkbkbk, sjg11, Zoomzip, Telleo

Re: A Very SPECIAL Game Thread of Mafia

Postby Fatmo » 15 Jul 2019, 00:42

Conq wrote:
Fatmo wrote:
And it just doesn't seem like there is that much to hide. Scum are very likely to successfully make a NK tonight whether we reveal or not. I think we get more out of the reveal than the very small chance of having an agility power active at the same time that scum attempts to NK someone.

This is from conq also very early D1. Before reveals.

Here he’s going out of his way to say that, whether we reveal or not, night kills are “very likely” to succeed. “Very small chance” of having agility active. If he’s saying this here, why did he get so obsessed with thinking scum more or less had to have strength activated during D2? This doesn’t seem consistent.

Not sure what you think is inconsistent. Scum were very likely to make a NK whether they knew who had AGI or not. That has always been true.

It’s also true that because targeting Kim required scum to take a huge risk (risking making someone clear and losing their NK), it seems quite likely that they really needed or wanted Kim dead for some reason. What is “inconsistent”?

I mean yea, it was s risk for scum. If Kim had agility active, that would be awful for them. But it was only a 1/5 chance, and you sound like you’re more or less saying that here. You’re pointing out how unlikely it is for an agility ability to be active.

I guess you could argue your interpretation of this, but it seems s but weird. I think you not trying to call Aes on not remembering super heroes is a little weirder.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Conq » 15 Jul 2019, 00:52

I mean. I basically said that in the super hero AAR, and he disagreed there. So, didn’t really feel compelled to rehash.
Conq
Premium Member

Standard rating: 2410
All-game rating: 2549

Postby Fatmo » 15 Jul 2019, 01:00

Conq wrote:I mean. I basically said that in the super hero AAR, and he disagreed there. So, didn’t really feel compelled to rehash.

But like, here, he was basically acting like that game never happened, and was specify calling you and Nook out to give examples of nailing scum legit in D1. It’s not like that game was two years ago. It was two months ago. It was the last game either of you played here. It looks weird that you don’t think it’s weird that he doesn’t remember this, when both of you were so intimately involved in what happened there.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

Fatmo

Postby Conq » 15 Jul 2019, 01:25

Look, I’m at a party with the Little Conqs right now so it’s super rude for me to be on my phone. I can’t really engage in this.

Aesch wasn’t acting like that game never happened. He doesn’t think that was “logical, sensible scumhunting.” He thought I just got lucky. He said that in the AAR. Go read the AAR.
Conq
Premium Member

Standard rating: 2410
All-game rating: 2549

Postby Durga » 15 Jul 2019, 01:47

Well I thought Kim mixing those up was weird. I wasn't trying to make her look bad?
Durga
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (981)
All-game rating: (983)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Fatmo » 15 Jul 2019, 01:53

Durga wrote:Well I thought Kim mixing those up was weird. I wasn't trying to make her look bad?

You called it “yikes”

Fatmo

Postby Durga » 15 Jul 2019, 01:59

Fatmo wrote:
Durga wrote:Well I thought Kim mixing those up was weird. I wasn't trying to make her look bad?

You called it “yikes”

Yeah. It was yikes.
Durga
Premium Member

Postby Durga » 15 Jul 2019, 01:59

Is it scummy? What part of it is scummy?
Durga
Premium Member

Postby Fatmo » 15 Jul 2019, 02:00

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 15 Jul 2019, 02:02

Durga wrote:Is it scummy? What part of it is scummy?

I do think it looks kind of bad to throw so much shade on what appeared to be an innocent mistake. It’s not like she was trying to sneak something that silly by us. I think it looks worse to suspect someone that much over something like that than to be someone who makes that original mistake.

Fatmo

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads