Life After Death Mafia

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby shadowface » 04 Jun 2019, 01:52

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
shadowface wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:No, they’re pretty bad.

You're being harmfully abrasive today.

If I’m dead wrong on ZZ I’ll apoloize.

Otherwise, no, I’m not. Saying fuck off is no different than telling him to sit on a unicorn, the only difference is that people laugh at one and get on their high horses for the other. Oh no, a curse word, WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

One of my goals this year is to use more creative curses. You'd be surprised what you can yell at someone and convey that you're angry.

GO CHOKE ON A BLOODY HACKSAW YOU CHICKEN-THIGHED LOUSE-MONGER :x

Just pick any random adjectives, nouns and verbs, the obscurer the better, a few with negative connotations, and put them in caps. Don't think about whether they make any sense together, that ruins the effect if they do.
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Toronto
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby shadowface » 04 Jun 2019, 01:54

Telleo wrote:
shadowface wrote:Also another thought I had is that Telleo went conveniently AWOL so he wouldn't accidentally give us more info on the scumbuddy at EOD when he's going down anyways. Pure narrative but still a thought :P


I’m still here, just fighting through shitty convention center WiFi and trying to not ignore my sisters graduation entirely. I’m glad you’ve seen reason on me, that gives me hope for this game yet.

Hang on a second... I voted for Fatmo. So how am I seeing reason and giving you hope if I wasn't even voting on someone you scumread?
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Toronto
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby shadowface » 04 Jun 2019, 01:56

And how did you say that, quoting a post I made after I voted back to you, after seeing that I had voted Fatmo, without seeing that I unvoted Fatmo?
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Toronto
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby kimpossible » 04 Jun 2019, 02:07

And stop posting.

I have the count at:

Telleo (3): Fatmo, Nanooktheeskimo, Shadowface
Nanooktheeskimo (2): Zoomzip, Telleo

Let me know if anyone disagrees.
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 7719
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby kimpossible » 04 Jun 2019, 02:20

And today the town has chosen Telleo to lead to the gallows. Informed of his turn to die, he scowls. "Ugh. Gross."

Maybe, but
Telleo was scum after all.

All remaining players: once again submit your first and second medium choices. Actually never mind that -- everybody still alive is already a medium. Math is hard.

D4 will begin a little later tomorrow since I have an RPG in the evening, so it will be around 10 - 11 pm EST.
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 7719
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby kimpossible » 05 Jun 2019, 12:01

Oops. Tired GM forgot about the game after the other game last night.

Nobody is dead this morning.

D4 starts now and ends around noon on Saturday 6/8.
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 7719
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby Nanook » 05 Jun 2019, 14:15

No TK

I see no reason to kill until scum does.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
User avatar
Nanook
 
Posts: 11090
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: Florida
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby shadowface » 05 Jun 2019, 16:19

nanooktheeskimo wrote:No TK

Image
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Toronto
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby shadowface » 05 Jun 2019, 16:22

Zoomzip

Because he's just the last scum. I have to go to school right now but when I get a couple hours I'll make a case so monstrously large your hand will get tired of scrolling by the end of it.

In another time I would No-TK endlessly. But I'm flying to Europe in 2 days, I want this game done. And Zoomzip is just the last scum.
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Toronto
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Life After Death Mafia

Postby Fatmo » 05 Jun 2019, 19:04

Guys, we don't have the option to not TK.

According to the rules:

Since we still don't have a Vote Tabulator, voting will be through the usual big red text, and I'll post occasional checkpoints and update a "current as of" total at the front of the thread. Ties will be broken by the "whoever got there first" method. No Kill is not a valid vote.


ZoomZip for now because I'm reasonably confident that Shadow is right here and that Nook was right yesterday, as I've been saying for a while. Also because the tiebreaker is broken by who got there first, so I want to not take any chances and get ZZ there first.

I'll probably not be around much until later this evening/night.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests