Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Blackswimmer » 15 Mar 2019, 19:58

UFO Fever wrote:Telleo
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Ugluk wrote:Blackswimmer: Sinking in the deep end.

I'll be back
User avatar
Blackswimmer
 
Posts: 1996
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 12:32
Location: Wales
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Furycane » 16 Mar 2019, 04:27

UFO Fever wrote:Telleo
Image
Image
Image


Image
Queen of Meiltara in the Fantasy CYOC!

UFO Fever wrote:Furycane is Exhibit A of why the 3 quote limit is a thing.

Zoomzip wrote:I kinda thought it was an impressive tour de force of snarky bardism.
User avatar
Furycane
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 01 Mar 2019, 13:33

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Furycane » 16 Mar 2019, 04:28

UFO Fever wrote:Telleo

Image
Queen of Meiltara in the Fantasy CYOC!

UFO Fever wrote:Furycane is Exhibit A of why the 3 quote limit is a thing.

Zoomzip wrote:I kinda thought it was an impressive tour de force of snarky bardism.
User avatar
Furycane
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 01 Mar 2019, 13:33

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Furycane » 16 Mar 2019, 11:31

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


UFOFever
Queen of Meiltara in the Fantasy CYOC!

UFO Fever wrote:Furycane is Exhibit A of why the 3 quote limit is a thing.

Zoomzip wrote:I kinda thought it was an impressive tour de force of snarky bardism.
User avatar
Furycane
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 01 Mar 2019, 13:33

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Furycane » 16 Mar 2019, 11:59

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Agnimandur

Image

Image
Image?
Queen of Meiltara in the Fantasy CYOC!

UFO Fever wrote:Furycane is Exhibit A of why the 3 quote limit is a thing.

Zoomzip wrote:I kinda thought it was an impressive tour de force of snarky bardism.
User avatar
Furycane
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 01 Mar 2019, 13:33

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Blackswimmer » 16 Mar 2019, 14:29

Furycane wrote:
UFO Fever wrote:Telleo
Image
Image
Image


Image

Image
Ugluk wrote:Blackswimmer: Sinking in the deep end.

I'll be back
User avatar
Blackswimmer
 
Posts: 1996
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 12:32
Location: Wales
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby UFO Fever » 16 Mar 2019, 15:17

Furycane wrote:Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Agnimandur

Image

Image
Image?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Cincicon2020
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Agnimandur » 16 Mar 2019, 18:44

Image
Have you ever watched the movie Cinderella backwards? It's about a woman who learns her place.

Liet Kynes in Dune Mafia
Christmas Enthusiast in Christmas Mafia
Willow Rosenberg in Fable 12 Mafia
Rupert Giles in Fable 13 Mafia
Agnimandur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 13 Nov 2018, 23:30
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (965)
All-game rating: (964)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Blackswimmer » 16 Mar 2019, 23:23

Image
Furycane wrote:Image
Image
Image
Agnimandur

Image

Image
Image?

Image
Ugluk wrote:Blackswimmer: Sinking in the deep end.

I'll be back
User avatar
Blackswimmer
 
Posts: 1996
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 12:32
Location: Wales
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Fable 13; Hush- Game Thread

Postby Telleo » 17 Mar 2019, 01:13

UFO Fever wrote:
Furycane wrote:Defendsish UFO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5214
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests