DW Mafia I: SILENCE WILL FALL

Moderators: Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip

Re: DW Mafia I: SILENCE WILL FALL

Postby asudevil » 24 Feb 2019, 21:28

Harb wrote:Seems like we’re committed. Time to stop neglecting the wife. Remember, ASU tomorrow.

You're a shit...and you're wrong...and you know it.
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
asudevil
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1351)
All-game rating: (1437)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby shadowface » 24 Feb 2019, 21:44

asudevil wrote:
Harb wrote:Seems like we’re committed. Time to stop neglecting the wife. Remember, ASU tomorrow.

You're a shit...and you're wrong...and you know it.

Well then honestly asu, convince me otherwise! Like you haven't presented any reason Harb is scum. Did you really expect me to follow you? It would be incredibly negligent if I did. You and fatmo are just flat out playing this more like scum than UDC and Harb are, I'm not voting against that just because they're... what... voting together? That's the only thing that really has me paranoid about them, is that when it comes down to it they're bloc voting. But also... I get where they're coming from on suspecting you more and fatmo secondarily.

If you really care, go show me where Harb is slipping up.
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
shadowface

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Fatmo » 24 Feb 2019, 23:56

EDIT
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby Fatmo » 25 Feb 2019, 00:44

UpsideDownChuck wrote:Fatmo

Just woke up. Still think ASU is more likely but I think I feel pretty decent about this vote too. Harb and SFs latest engagement reads to me as they’re both town. And a Harb/ASU team just seems really unlikely in light of the events of today. Fatmos played a fucking great game for a rookie scum, but 1. He’s obviously a very smart guy so he’s capable of playing better than a normal new scum and 2 apparently he’s been a wolf in live mafia? I’m not sure how much carryover there is to regular but there’s probably some.

I’ll be around til deadline so yeah, hopefully we get this right

Ok, like I said in my edit, I'm coming around to ASU's idea this may be UDC/Harb

This post by UDC just feels so wrong. What is this? To me it looks like he's trying to sound authentically townie by basically saying "damn, Fatmo played great for his first scum game! Congrats!" and trying to sound all congratulatory to me while at the same time patting him and his fellow townies on the back for discovering the super scum god fatmo. Obviously a very smart guy? lol if you're town how are you going to feel I played once you see that I'm also town? Because to me, I've obviously played a shit game since I'm about to get mislynched for the loss. And this last game day from me has been especially shit. Where do these complements come from? And if you're scum, as I'm only now starting to feel in my gut you might be, well then it's you I should be tipping my cap to, since you're about to win and town is about to loose.

I think this is false flattery.

shadowface wrote:Okay sorry if I'm wrong town, but I'm town on UDC and Harb both now. If they're a scumteam, wow, hats off, that's the game of the year right there and I'll never trust either of them again.

I'll move to asu now I guess if there's time to flip it, if you guys think it matters. Both of you moved to Fatmo pretty easily which makes me think you're not scumchums with Fatmo.

Sigh GG scum.

Shadow, I know ASU hasn't really given you anything to go on in terms of backing up his reads. Harb/UDC have just been that good.

Look again at my honing in on Harb D1 and some of D2.

Also, one thing I realized UDC said a while ago which I thought was weird. He basically reframed my case on Harb and said it FIRST CAME ABOUT BECAUSE OF HIS QUESTIONING AND JUNK VOTES ON ME. This is very far from the case. I had a case on Harb early D1 and he only voted me later, using his tunneling thing and just harping me about a misunderstanding. I'm curious to know why UDC claimed to have that understanding of my case on Harb.

Shadow, please go look at my D1 and see if you still think I'm scum. You owe it to town. I will not switch to ASU today. You have to make a hard choice here. But me switching to ASU to give people a path to lynch him is either going to loose the game whenever Telleo comes back to end the day, or you're all so convinced I'm scum if ASU flips scum that whoever is left will vote me anyway. I'm not backing down here. Scum has this locked if I switch to ASU. Harb's flip gives more info than ASU's now.

If you don't switch to Harb, this is on you at this point. I'm sorry all this is on you, but that's just how it is. And I still don't get why you think Harb/ASU is so much more unlikely than Fatmo/Harb or Fatmo/ASU. That don't make no sense.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby UpsideDownChuck » 25 Feb 2019, 00:52

I just got off softball practice and am checking back with the thread. Nothing I’ve seen from ASU/Fatmo makes me want to change my vote. ASU claiming Harb is ‘wrong’ in particular makes it seem like he might know he’s town, but that might also be confirmation bias. At this point I just want to see the lynch resolve and see if it’s over or if we move on to another day. I’ll be checking back to see if Telleo resolves EOD, but I don’t think I’ll post anymore today barring something super spectacular

PPE: that was my recollection of the case, if it’s wrong it’s wrong, but I’m kinda past digging up quotes at this point.
UpsideDownChuck

Standard rating: (1406)
All-game rating: (1424)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Telleo » 25 Feb 2019, 00:55

STOP POSTING.

The GM's vote count is:

Harb (2): Fatmo, ASU
Fatmo (3): Harb, UDC, SF

PM me if I'm wrong, and do it fast cause you've got 10 minutes.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
Telleo

Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Telleo » 25 Feb 2019, 01:17

The Flip:

A massive starship descends. It is time, time at last to claim the Pandorica! But wait. What's this? The leader, Fatmo, has been challenged to a duel, single combat! It goes back and forth, swords swinging against swords. But at last, UDC, the Doctor himself, lands the final blow - Fatmo's loyal Sycorax followers flee in terror.

The Ice Warriors of Mars line up an attack against the Doctor, but with a wave of his sonic screwdriver, he melts them to their core, starting with their leader, ASUdevil.

A swarm of undulating darkness briefly forms a shadowy face, before fleeing in terror - the Vashta Nerada are no more.

"And that," says UDC to his firey redheaded companion, Harb, "Is how it's done.

---

Congratulations to Harb and UDC, the winning scum team! Please find the AAR here.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
Telleo

Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Previous

Return to Game Threads