DW Mafia I: SILENCE WILL FALL

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: DW Mafia I: SILENCE WILL FALL

Postby Harb » 24 Feb 2019, 19:33

@Shadow - Yes. The point I’m making is that if Fatmo is scum his behavior points straight at ASU. If Fatmo is scum, I think I’m getting killed tonight so I want you paying attention to that. No way my vote moves from Asu tomorrow and he knows it.

PPE : why did I consolidate? Because you’re stuck there so my only chance at not being in a 50/50 toss up to lose the game is if UDC is willing to move.
---------
I have the honor to be your obedient servant,

A. Harb
Harb

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (971)
All-game rating: (971)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby shadowface » 24 Feb 2019, 19:38

UpsideDownChuck wrote:
asudevil wrote:The last two scum are clearly Harb and UDC. They left two easy mislynches alive with myself and FS... with fatmo just playing along. UDC now is like “my bad”. It’s bullshit. You guys have no reason to trust me although I did say it wasn’t aeschines and I was right about that. My only votes today will be Harb or UDC. I’ll start harb cause I think I have a shot of getting him lynched. This is it... there’s 6 of us and 2 scum... we Lynch wrong and we lose. Myself and FS are the easy lynches... it’s also SOOO not us. Harb is the easy one as the last fatmo voter. UDC or fatmo “could” be the other one... but my money is on UDC. we can still win and you guys don’t have to trust me... but it’s then. Vote with me and we can still win.

So in the blue portion it seems like you're implicitly assuming Fatmo is town, right? I mean if he is a wolf then it's entirely plausible his partner saved him and thus there are two wolves on RS D1. Then in the green portion you indicate you think Fatmo could be a wolf, if you think that's a strong possibility (and I understand you prefer me to Fatmo at the moment but still) then shouldn't that diminish your confidence in Harb's wolfiness. (Also, even in a world where Fatmo is town, which he may well be, then I think it's entirely possible that his wagon was all townie's, especially given that many people were not on when it rose. It needs to be viewed in that context, and just generalizing from end of day votecounts paints a misleading picture).

Also Harb was like ridiculously villagery yesterday, even though he was ultimately wrong on Aescines. And I'm really really skeptical that you don't see it. Also why are you confident in FS's townieness?

UDC I appreciate the move but what about this?

And yeah Harb, I get that but I'm just wondering how you would know UDC was even going to show up since he'd been gone so long. Why would you even think that would happen? His last post was very much him wanting an asu lynch.

EDIT: And guys be careful, don't run over your 20 posts!
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
shadowface

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)

Postby shadowface » 24 Feb 2019, 19:40

EDIT ^

shadowface

Postby UpsideDownChuck » 24 Feb 2019, 19:47

Regarding the blue/green post, my first thought was that it was a point in FS our of not ASU/Fatmo because it seems like asu knows Fatmo is town. But my next thought is maybe he wanted to make a case on Harb, so he wrote the blue, but then he rewlied he wanted to have the flexibility to vote his scumchum so he wrote the green. I’m a vacuum it’s still a point against ASU/Fatmo, but there are more persuasive points against every other team
UpsideDownChuck

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1409
All-game rating: 1427
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Harb » 24 Feb 2019, 19:53

I didn’t know. But I’m in a 50/50 either way and you said specifically you might not come back. So I move until I see some signal that your vote is moveable at all. Which, even now that you’re here, isn’t the case. because I guess Asu is just unreadable which means no matter the fact that all he’s done is State a thing with no real reasoning for it outside of one voting data point means we still don’t Tk him.
---------

A. Harb
Harb

Postby shadowface » 24 Feb 2019, 19:53

Okay sorry if I'm wrong town, but I'm town on UDC and Harb both now. If they're a scumteam, wow, hats off, that's the game of the year right there and I'll never trust either of them again.

I'll move to asu now I guess if there's time to flip it, if you guys think it matters. Both of you moved to Fatmo pretty easily which makes me think you're not scumchums with Fatmo.

shadowface

Postby UpsideDownChuck » 24 Feb 2019, 19:56

I think we’re good, I think the three of us are town and we’ll get ASU tomorrow. Vaya con dios.
UpsideDownChuck

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1409
All-game rating: 1427
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Harb » 24 Feb 2019, 20:02

I want Asu but at this point we’re in overtime and I’m worried about the deadline running mid shift. I think Telleo is usually visible, do we have a couple minutes to organize this?
---------

A. Harb
Harb

Postby Harb » 24 Feb 2019, 20:09

Seems like we’re committed. Time to stop neglecting the wife. Remember, ASU tomorrow.
---------

A. Harb
Harb

Postby shadowface » 24 Feb 2019, 21:01

Post 16

UpsideDownChuck wrote:I think we’re good, I think the three of us are town and we’ll get ASU tomorrow. Vaya con dios.

I sure hope you're right.

@Fatmo If you do get off your flight before this closes, can you vote asu? That way it's more feasible for us to move over there. I'd sort of rather that vote but I don't want to risk lynching Harb for it.

Also NO ONE RUN OVER 20 POSTS AT THIS POINT PLEASE. That would be so so stupid to lose to that, be careful!

shadowface

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads