Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Myloninja13 » 05 Dec 2018, 06:08

Telleo wrote:
Myloninja13 wrote:
The attachment Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.34.38 am.png is no longer available

Milo, I'll be frank,
This strategy makes me feel blank.
You should engage with us both, tell us how you feel,
Not hold for the end for dramatic reveal.
If you're voting for me, I deserve to know why,
If you're voting Fatmo, he should know why he'll die.
That's the only way to play as a town,
So come on, get some thoughts written down.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 3.07.41 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 3.07.41 pm.png (52.29 KiB) Viewed 760 times
Myloninja13

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 06:19

I was indeed completely fooled. Totally thought Conq was scum right until Kim’s flip.

None of my other points meant anything for you? Are you still considering?

Please vote Telleo. It’s totally her. Lol unless it’s you. I’m not gonna give you too much crap over it or beg, but if you vote me and you’re town, we loose.

And Telleo, I’m not arguing with you any more. You asked for meta about when you were scum matching up with this game. The best source I found was for D1. And we know Dwilt was town here.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Myloninja13 » 05 Dec 2018, 06:20

Fatmo wrote:Past 8 so I can post again.

Ok, about why scum Telleo night kills Conq over you:

I can think of a couple of reasons.

One is what you point out, and what you've seen me point out. Conq was harder in his scumread of me than you were, and made it pretty obvious by the end. That's actually why lots of my long message was kind of aimed at him. I thought it would be him I had to convince. But since everyone could see how hard he was reading me, Telleo could easily kill him so that you think I did because of his hard read on me.

The other is just how solvey Conq got on D3, and how he turned the tables on Kim all of a sudden seemingly out of left field. She might have been worried Conq might see something over the night for her like he did with Kim.

Another factor perhaps was that it's a bit easier for Conq and I to communicate with and quote one another, since we were both able to type on the forums and stuff. And we were occasionally able to be on at the same time. He was one of the only people I was able to communicate in real time for at least a couple hours a night after I could start posting. She might have thought that more conversation and questioning could lead to Conq figuring her out during the course of D4.

Ok, about what scum me might have done yesterday about the conq vs kim thing.

I think I've explained why I think Telleo would have voted Kim even though she was scum.

As for me, I guess I would have done one of two things.

Also keep in mind that the timing for Telleo and I is/was different. Both because of my restriction and timezone differences. Her thing says she's in GMT. I'm in GMT-8. You're in Australia. So we're all in very different places, and I can't even post half the time anyway.

I think the fact that she couldn't be around for EOD, while you, Conq, and I were, was a factor in her vote. She couldn't switch at the last minute without us being able to see it and react to it. Because EOD I believe is at something like 5 in the morning for her.

Anyway, one thing scum me might have done would honestly be pretty much what I did, in defending Kim and trying to make a case against Conq that hopefully you buy. But I would have played a very different game until that point. That post Conq pointed out where I isolated myself with Kim somewhere around page ten or eleven of the thread. I never would have done something like that. I'd have been more worried that I was already sticking out and in danger of being lynched (I was in the most danger most of D1), so I wouldn't have wanted to hint about connections between me and Kim, lest Kim be scumread after I was lynched. I would have tried to play in a way that I didn't stick out like a sore thumb. I would have made a less ridiculous restriction than mine, which doesn't really fit in with the others as the only time-based restriction. I wouldn't have been wishy washy about reveals. I also probably would have tried to actively defend Kim with more evidence instead of just saying basically "I don't see any evidence and I think Kim seems more genuine and Conq is hamming it up." I had a kneejerk reaction to the Kim/Conq fight, feeling like scum Conq was gunning for town Kim and the scum win. I looked for a lot of evidence of scum Conq, but didn't really work hard enough to try to prove a town Kim. That would have been a more active goal for scummy me.

The other thing scum me might have done, given the context of the rest of the game, might have been to just vote Telleo and try to push her harder as an alternative wagon given our pretty much constant antagonism. I would have not wanted to be seen as blatantly joining up with Kim if I thought the argument against her was good. And when I looked back last night after Kim's flip I realized it was good and I was just flat-out wrong. As you saw as well during the EOD. So spreading out the votes and separating myself from that fight might have been a good play instead of jumping right into it not yet knowing where you and Telleo would fall in the Kim/Conq fight (since I reacted there first and made it 2-1 Conq). I could have easily basically been lazy and said "I still have Telleo as my biggest scumread so my vote stays on her." If things had set themselves up so I could have snuck in at the last minute and broken a tie between Kim and Conq to lynch Conq, I'd have just done that. And if it ended up being 3-1 for Kim getting lynched over Conq, I just keep my vote stuck on Telleo and say I'm convinced she's the other scum. This would have been a better way for me to reasonably blend in than taking the huge risk of sticking my neck out for Kim and pushing a Conq lynch, knowing as scum would know that Conq's argument against Kim was sound.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 3.19.31 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 3.19.31 pm.png (42.96 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Myloninja13

Postby Myloninja13 » 05 Dec 2018, 07:22

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.21.08 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.21.08 pm.png (25.2 KiB) Viewed 749 times

Fatmo
Myloninja13

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 07:29

You are wrong.

It’s me that should apologize for playing so badly that you somehow think I’m scum even though it should be clear it’s her.

Sorry.

I wouldn’t say she played well as opposed to me playing horribly. Ahh well. I tried.

Sorry other town that are already dead as well.

My bad.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 07:32

I really do wonder why you chose me even after my answer to your questions lead you to think it was decently town.

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 07:33

She doesn’t even have any real evidence lol.

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 07:34

Are you still around? Any chance you can change your mind?

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 07:39

Did you really just come drop off a vote and leave?

Fatmo

Postby Fatmo » 05 Dec 2018, 07:40

Ehh this is ending just like Hydras

Fatmo

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads