Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Telleo » 04 Dec 2018, 16:07

Fatmo wrote:
Telleo wrote:These are really odd things that you've said,
You talk like you don't know who's dead,
But you assume Milo will die,
then barely say why,
and explain the logic for Conq's death instead?

This feels like you want me to think you're clueless,
When in reality your case is quite useless.


I, as well as Milo, assumed Milo would die. I knew it would be either him or Conq, but assumed Milo. I guess I thought it was obvious why I thought it would be Milo over Conq. And obviously no one night kills me because the other townie has said they think I'm scum. So you know you stand the best chance to get the last mislynch of the game on me.

He was the player that you, Conq, and I all townread the hardest.

I also thought Conq was leaning towards scumreading me the hardest by the EOD, though both he and Milo were doing so to some extent. But I thought you'd have an easier time convincing Conq rather than Milo that I'm scum because of the EOD yesterday.

Part of my case against you today is that Conq was being super solvey yesterday and that stopped you from voting him. I guess in that context, it makes sense to kill him last night for scum you, but I just thought Conq had put himself out there more as believing I'm scum, so you'd just milk that.


No no no, you've got me all wrong.
I understand why you think Conq could be gone.
I don't need more explaining,
And I get why Milo could have been complaining,
But you seemed pretty sure that Milo would die,
But in reality, Conq bit the dust -
So it's odd, to me, and I'm asking you why
You're talking about Conq's death before the bust?

Telleo wrote:This doesn't align with your vote yesterday -
It seems to me a clear misplay -
If Conq deserves the scum win more than I,
then why did you vote his train over mine?


I was writing that message assuming for the most part that Conq would be the recipient and not Milo, but of course I couldn't be sure. That's why it might get a bit confusing, since sometimes I was trying to basically talk directly to Conq, while at other times I'm writing to either him or Milo. But I wanted to explain my reasons that I thought Conq was scum yesterday, but during the night reassessed. As you can see, upon reflection last night, I'm townreading him hard. And now I see I was completely correct. But if he had been scum, he would have played a pretty good game. He almost certainly wouldn't have been lynched today. And he took away all suspicion I had for him. I was completely wrong yesterday. That was my bad, and thankfully Milo saved the game.


Here, again is your vote,
That you dropped from the quote:

Telleo

@Conq or Milo

Ok, I'm pretty confused here. I'll explain just how confused I am a bit later. It has to do with the way the votes fell yesterday. And also a bit sad knowing that my shitty town play was so bad that Conq and Milo think I'm scum over Telleo, who I feel has played as lazily as she paints me to have played. And on the off chance that Conq is scum, he deserves the victory more than Telleo. But I think Telleo is scum and not Conq. Again, I'll explain why I see things this way.


Was I less lazy before Kim's flip?
Was Scum!Conq less deserving of your quip?
This feels wrong,
Like you knew all along,
That Conq wouldn't see the next ship.
Nothing has changed about Conq's play, or mine,
But your assessment of style has suddenly switched lines.

Telleo wrote:You say you don't meta read, but you're dropping the blame,
Tryna say I'm making up my meta,
But you gotta do betta,
Back that up with a letta,
About WHY that's not just true,
It the work that you've got to do.


I'm saying I don't generally do it. It's not something I'm used to. But I'm making a go at it. And I think I have some good points. Of course you're going to say my points against you make no sense. I feel your points against me make no sense.


No, you don't have good points,
You're making a claim,
Just waving your joints,
But you've not said a word not worth shame.
If you think I'm falsifying my meta,
It's on YOU to come prove I'm not betta,
If you're making this read,
then show how to lead,
by pointing to game where my claim isn't true,
Else, I'm afraid, your argument isn't even a clue.

Telleo wrote:It's not. If I'd wanted to switch to Conq, I could have,
And if I'd been scum trying to win, I would have.
You're making excuses trying to trap me in my vote to rue,
But the real reason I didn't vote Conq was that I didn't want to.


I'm saying I think you didn't vote Conq because you knew he'd get suspicious in real time at EOD. When he, Milo, and I were all active.


I'm saying that if I was scum,
I'd have found a way to pick up that gun,
Either by falsifying my vote,
Or by staying on you, a believable boat,
Or by switching last second
Something I could have done, I reckon.

Telleo wrote:Not until yesterday, where your vote was based,
On not liking the way I voted someone you thought town-faced


What? Do you mean the vote I put on you today? Because my vote yesterday for Conq had nothing to do with your vote for Kim. I'd already voted Conq when you voted Kim. I don't understand what you're saying here.


YOU MUST DIE
FOR YOUR LIE:

Fatmo wrote:Telleo...

...I was pretty open minded to at least consider the possibility Kim was scum. But after reading through the arguments between Conq and Kim, and the way you have jumped in to defend or back up his narrative, I'm pretty sure Kim is town.


The vote itself may have been some time later,
But don't pretend you weren't using my read to exonerate her.

PPE: Ahh, so you're gonna re-read Sinny/Milo after all? Do you really think there's any possibility he's scum...


No, not really.
You ever get those shoes, with the heelies?

...even with the last minute vote for Kim when a Conq vote would have won the game for scum immediately?


But not just cause of that,
Hearing his words confirms I should vote Fat.

Just as a thought exercise, can you think of why he would do that, other than the entertainment theory I put forward? Shits and giggles?


Nope. Hence my vote still on you,
But to ignore him entirely would not have been a good move.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Telleo » 04 Dec 2018, 16:16

Myloninja13 wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 12.06.58 pm.png


I voted for Kim, because of my though most ultimate:
I believed her/Mo to be our scum team.
If indeed that was true, then that day was penultimate,
And there was time to kill Mo in the next day's scheme.

Meanwhile, the votes were 2 Conq 1 Kim,
Not voting between them meant voting for him -
So I picked out Kim, because like you say, she was defensive,
But also because of Conq's great offensive.

Kim's usually quite easy to read,
When she's town, she comes across genuinely.
That wasn't present in this game,
Although she's gotten better at not calling in shame,
Her lies have improved, but there's still work to do
So that her next scum game, I pity the foo'

Finally, if I believed, and I did,
That in searching for where the scum were hid,
That you were town, and Mo' was scum,
Then between Conq and Kim was the other one.
Conq's work yesterday was excellent, divine,
Though I'm still in awe he didn't have to rhyme.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Telleo » 04 Dec 2018, 16:21

Myloninja13 wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 12.06.58 pm.png


Scum!Telleo always does what she thinks Town!Telleo does too,
So it wouldn't have looked all too different to you.
The key change I'd see would be possibly,
That I'd delay voting Kim until I had no choice,
Or vote for Conq for raising his voice.
Either way, I'd have been here at day's end,
To see if I could snipe a win with my friend.

Alas, I can't prove that I wasn't present for the end-of-day quorum,
Unless you were looking at "Users Browsing this Forum"
For there at all times, you can see in words clearly stressed,
The list of users that says, "Telleo, and 1 guest"
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Fatmo » 04 Dec 2018, 17:53

Telleo wrote:No, you don't have good points,
You're making a claim,
Just waving your joints,
But you've not said a word not worth shame.
If you think I'm falsifying my meta,
It's on YOU to come prove I'm not betta,
If you're making this read,
then show how to lead,
by pointing to game where my claim isn't true,
Else, I'm afraid, your argument isn't even a clue.


Dwilt already did this, coming from a different angle. About the reveals. Right at the start he pointed this out. I have no idea what games you've been in and what you did in them, but he remembered an older game where you did something similar as scum. "The witch" is a nickname for Telleo apparently.

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
sir gray 11 wrote:Guten morgen, ich bin sjg. Ich habe vor ein Bier getrankt.


This is stupid y'all are stupid idk bout all of you but I hate this already... Since its not clear last time we stupid Willy nilly revealed it was in main event when funnyeskimo and the witch were mafia and pushed reveals which ultimatly won them the game... Same scenario here if we reveal other disabilitys in this lame mafia game scum know EXACTLY what to look for and if anyone here is stupid enough (which aome of us are) to mess up then that player is easily killable. By mafia... This is explained here

stupidface wrote:
Scumface's Scummy Scumz may, up to 5 times per day each, bother Scumface with a PM with a link to a post where they suspect someone has broken the law. If they correctly identify an infraction, that player will die


Which sillybee correctly stated in literally the first player post of the day... Being foolish enough to reveal after that tidbit is dumb

telleo is trying to screw us with the same strat from main event she is scum have a nice day...


In this one she's the "rhyming bafoon."

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
roach wrote:Welp... I realized as soon as I made my last post that I fucked up my clever townie plan: I made a cover restriction for myself. Then forgot it when I was making a quick post. Nanook probably guessed the cover one.

The real one has to do with posting frequency, but that's all I'm giving for details.


Ok well cant be bothered by it but I can be bothered by the simple fact this same thing happened in main event to some degree and stupidly cost us the game within the first day... Granted I was part of that problem however scum jokester the clown up there put forth the idea as scum with the rhyming bafoon being his partner...

Does the concern you at all miss impossible?
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 3776
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Fatmo » 04 Dec 2018, 17:56

It's 7:55 so sadly no more posting from me until shortly before EOD.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 3776
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Myloninja13 » 04 Dec 2018, 23:35

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.34.38 am.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.34.38 am.png (36.18 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Myloninja13
 
Posts: 507
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:45

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Telleo » 05 Dec 2018, 00:25

Fatmo wrote:
Telleo wrote:No, you don't have good points,
You're making a claim,
Just waving your joints,
But you've not said a word not worth shame.
If you think I'm falsifying my meta,
It's on YOU to come prove I'm not betta,
If you're making this read,
then show how to lead,
by pointing to game where my claim isn't true,
Else, I'm afraid, your argument isn't even a clue.


Dwilt already did this, coming from a different angle. About the reveals. Right at the start he pointed this out. I have no idea what games you've been in and what you did in them, but he remembered an older game where you did something similar as scum. "The witch" is a nickname for Telleo apparently.

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
sir gray 11 wrote:Guten morgen, ich bin sjg. Ich habe vor ein Bier getrankt.


This is stupid y'all are stupid idk bout all of you but I hate this already... Since its not clear last time we stupid Willy nilly revealed it was in main event when funnyeskimo and the witch were mafia and pushed reveals which ultimatly won them the game... Same scenario here if we reveal other disabilitys in this lame mafia game scum know EXACTLY what to look for and if anyone here is stupid enough (which aome of us are) to mess up then that player is easily killable. By mafia... This is explained here

stupidface wrote:
Scumface's Scummy Scumz may, up to 5 times per day each, bother Scumface with a PM with a link to a post where they suspect someone has broken the law. If they correctly identify an infraction, that player will die


Which sillybee correctly stated in literally the first player post of the day... Being foolish enough to reveal after that tidbit is dumb

telleo is trying to screw us with the same strat from main event she is scum have a nice day...


In this one she's the "rhyming bafoon."

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
roach wrote:Welp... I realized as soon as I made my last post that I fucked up my clever townie plan: I made a cover restriction for myself. Then forgot it when I was making a quick post. Nanook probably guessed the cover one.

The real one has to do with posting frequency, but that's all I'm giving for details.


Ok well cant be bothered by it but I can be bothered by the simple fact this same thing happened in main event to some degree and stupidly cost us the game within the first day... Granted I was part of that problem however scum jokester the clown up there put forth the idea as scum with the rhyming bafoon being his partner...

Does the concern you at all miss impossible?


So we're back to my plan the first day,
So much for your argument all D3,
About how that's not your only play,
Now we see how openminded you can be.
But moreover, that's not your only crime,
Right here I need to pause so I rhyme,
Since I was talking about your "she's authoring her own meta" stance,
Something you've not backed up, so let's dance:
You're changing the subject, you're backing away,
Like I said before - that's a scum way to play.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Telleo » 05 Dec 2018, 00:28

Myloninja13 wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.34.38 am.png


Milo, I'll be frank,
This strategy makes me feel blank.
You should engage with us both, tell us how you feel,
Not hold for the end for dramatic reveal.
If you're voting for me, I deserve to know why,
If you're voting Fatmo, he should know why he'll die.
That's the only way to play as a town,
So come on, get some thoughts written down.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Telleo » 05 Dec 2018, 03:35

Milo, we need you here bud,
It's making me nervous, that you're not here
That after all you might be a dud,
Is something I'm slightly beginning to fear.

What do you think about me, about 'Mo?
Who do you think's time it is to go?
Please look at my argument in post next-to-last.
That he's claiming I authored my meta, alas,
He won't talk about why what I claim isn't true,
He's just waving his arms, perhaps throwing a shoe,
And then when I call him on it, twisting away,
Bringing back up my plan from that very first day,
Which he said he wanted to drop,
But kept reading me based on that opening crop.

Is this the action of a town-helping 'Mo?
My inclination, at least, is to say no.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Martial Law Mafia - Day 4

Postby Myloninja13 » 05 Dec 2018, 05:55

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 2.54.43 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 2.54.43 pm.png (26.58 KiB) Viewed 735 times
Myloninja13
 
Posts: 507
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:45

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests