Hydra Nightmares Mafia

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Hydra Nightmares Mafia

Postby NewPhoneWhoDis » 03 Sep 2018, 01:48

sjaggressive11 wrote:Then why aren't you voting for me? If the voting behaviour indicates that MoUFO/UA is not a team and Stallion's a TR then surely your only available teams are sjg/UA and sjg/MoUFO. So why are you going after MoUFO today?

This is fair. If I had anything substantial to call you on at this point, then I would probably be going for you. I simply haven't seen anything that's really worth voting you over other than this POE based on my UFO read. I see what you're getting at here, and if we had more time, I might even try to dig in more for a lynch against you, but as it stands, I think that UFO's in-thread behavior is the best bet for a correct lynch today.

sjaggressive11 wrote:It's scum-motivated because it's not town-motivated. Like, I'm saying that nook rather than saying "don't necessarily agree" would have gone "I don't agree" as town. And no being busy doesn't change that. It's possible to actively say "I disagree" while being busy and not going into much detail. That's not what nook said. And it IS what town nook would have said, as ZZ quite rightly pointed out before he left us.

Okay, so he's trying to set up for a town-sjaggro mislynch today by validating what he thinks town-Zoom sees in your activity. You think that this is what he's doing here and that as town he would have not stated incorrectly that you were lacking on town reads. Is this an accurate statement of what you are getting at with UAcro?

If so, I think this is an aspect that is at least somewhat more valid than other aspects of your case.

Do you make much of Nook directly stating that he's fine with going for the lynch today (when no lynch was still an option)? Does this point fit in better with a townie or scum Nook in your view?

PPE: I see that sjg is signing off for the night. Unfortunate.

@UAcro: I think that sjg has made a fair amount of effort on things, and it would be really intellectually dishonest and unfair of me to not talk things through with him more if I survive the night. You are not safe. Get in here and do something if we make it to day 3. The AAR doesn't have to be filled with people talking about how much of a jackass I was and how useless you were. You can still do something to save this game.

Or if you're scum, just let sjg walk me to the right lynch.

MoUFOsMoProblems wrote:
NewPhoneWhoDis wrote:Grrr.
Bleh.
Mafia is hard.

Lol yes it is. Is it normally this much of a shitshow? I have nothing to compare to so don't really know.

I've seen worse, but I'd say that our level of dysfunction this game has been above average. It can be a mess sometimes but maybe not this messy. You often get situations like today where someone's upset, someone else is MIA, and someone is either dead wrong or scum. Definitely a different flavor from live mafia.
NewPhoneWhoDis

Postby NewPhoneWhoDis » 03 Sep 2018, 01:50

MoUFOsMoProblems wrote:What happens if there's a tie in votes between two people? Or in this game two hydras?

It's decided randomly between the tied hydras if there's a tie. Not my favorite way of resolving ties, but that's a battle I should have fought in the pre-game thread.
NewPhoneWhoDis

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:53

NewPhoneWhoDis wrote:You can still do something to save this game.

So can you, for the town, by changing your vote.
MoUFOsMoProblems

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:55

Is anyone around or is this shit pointless?
MoUFOsMoProblems

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:56

Unpronounceable Acronym wrote:Alright, that's me caught up. I'll try to get on for EOD, but...I can't promise anything.

Gonna leave my vote on MoUFO, cause I'm not really sure how reliable a tell "sjg is misrepping me and trying to kill me" is...it's 2/2 (I think? Maybe 3/3, not sure) so far, but...like...I'm not super confident in it, cause D1 sjg still feels like townSJG.

Nanook has literally not once explained a vote, it's always been a throwaway sentence for like the 5th best reason, tops.
MoUFOsMoProblems

Postby NewPhoneWhoDis » 03 Sep 2018, 01:57

MoUFOsMoProblems wrote:

Cute, but unless UFO can turn around and answer what I've been saying in a satisfactory way, it's simply not happening. I don't mean to be stubborn, but based on what I have observed, this is my best shot.

Either we move on to the end-endgame, or I have to face all of the talk in the spectator chat about how big of a dummy I am. I've accepted this. The UAcro lynch did not feel right, and I found an alternative that I thought was better.

- (I think everything's from me from here on out really but...) FS
NewPhoneWhoDis

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:57

Also, Keep Playing I guess
MoUFOsMoProblems

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:58

MoUFOsMoProblems wrote:Is anyone around or is this shit pointless?

Seems pointless now. Congrats scum. The town have checked out.
MoUFOsMoProblems

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:58

NewPhoneWhoDis wrote:
MoUFOsMoProblems wrote:

Cute, but unless UFO can turn around and answer what I've been saying in a satisfactory way, it's simply not happening. I don't mean to be stubborn, but based on what I have observed, this is my best shot.

Either we move on to the end-endgame, or I have to face all of the talk in the spectator chat about how big of a dummy I am. I've accepted this. The UAcro lynch did not feel right, and I found an alternative that I thought was better.

- (I think everything's from me from here on out really but...) FS

EVEN IF YOU THINK IM LYING WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU LISTEN TO SJG
MoUFOsMoProblems

Postby MoUFOsMoProblems » 03 Sep 2018, 01:59

Can somebody answer me who my scum partner would be and how it would make sense for me to be partnered with them?
MoUFOsMoProblems

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads