Fable Mafia 11: The Zeppo Day 6

Moderators: condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo

Re: Fable Mafia 11: The Zeppo Day 4

Postby sjg11 » 16 Aug 2018, 20:26

Night 5 ends at 7:00 PM BST on Friday 17th August 2018
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Fable Mafia 11: The Zeppo Day 4

Postby sjg11 » 17 Aug 2018, 19:59

The next morning dawns above Sunnydale.

Sadly, it only dawns for 5 of you.

You don't know exactly what happened to Dwiltse, you just know that he didn't turn up that morning. And that the Vigil looked unusually pale when he appeared to kick things off...

Dwiltse1114 was a Citizen of Sunnydale and he was a Non-Zombie.

Day 6 will end at 7 PM GMT on 20th August 2018
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)

Re: Fable Mafia 11: The Zeppo Day 6

Postby Telleo » 17 Aug 2018, 22:21

Well. Seems the scum have decided to play ball.

A lack of kill two nights ago, combined with Keir’s argument that it was poor scum play, plus the kill last night have me feeling better about Keir. Like, that’s Telleo levels of manipulation to intentionally hold a kill you think will advance your wincon just to argue that the kill would help your wincon just to make the kill the following night.

Sinny’s activity has me generally feeling okay with her too. In addition, feeling better about Keir also means feeling better about his reads, especially in light of him being right about Dwilt, and his read on her seems solid. Like, Condudes spot looked terrible, but she’s made a lot of progress in clearing it up, and like Keir points out... I just don’t believe she’s lying. That leaves me with a scum team of Willie and RS, which I’m okay with. For today, willie.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga
Bad Wolf
Telleo

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)

Postby Keirador » 17 Aug 2018, 23:21

I'm at a similar spot, been re-reading both from my phone (hospital has wi-fi, which is neat, since there's no cell reception. . . Vivienne James is so far a v. good baby, 14/10), but I also wish there were a sinnybee full-length scum game I could compare to, does anyone have such a thing?
Did you know there’s a faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? It’s true. She’s there now. She’s always there, just out of your sight. Always just out of your sight.
Keirador

Location: Living secretly in the home of every single resident of Night Vale
Standard rating: (1132)
All-game rating: (1133)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby RedSun » 18 Aug 2018, 02:45

Telleo wrote:Well. Seems the scum have decided to play ball.

A lack of kill two nights ago, combined with Keir’s argument that it was poor scum play, plus the kill last night have me feeling better about Keir. Like, that’s Telleo levels of manipulation to intentionally hold a kill you think will advance your wincon just to argue that the kill would help your wincon just to make the kill the following night.

Sinny’s activity has me generally feeling okay with her too. In addition, feeling better about Keir also means feeling better about his reads, especially in light of him being right about Dwilt, and his read on her seems solid. Like, Condudes spot looked terrible, but she’s made a lot of progress in clearing it up, and like Keir points out... I just don’t believe she’s lying. That leaves me with a scum team of Willie and RS, which I’m okay with. For today, willie.

So you think I'm scum because you think both Keir and Sinny are town and I'm just naturally the last choice left?
Is there anything you want me to clear up in terms of what I've done?
I'm down to explain it to you but if I'm a scum read just cause I'm the last pick left I can't do anything and we're going to loose then when I flip blue…
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun

Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby RedSun » 18 Aug 2018, 02:46

Also Willie23

Still haven't changed my mind from yesterday…
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun

Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Telleo » 18 Aug 2018, 04:53

RedSun wrote:
Telleo wrote:Well. Seems the scum have decided to play ball.

So you think I'm scum because you think both Keir and Sinny are town and I'm just naturally the last choice left?
Is there anything you want me to clear up in terms of what I've done?
I'm down to explain it to you but if I'm a scum read just cause I'm the last pick left I can't do anything and we're going to loose then when I flip blue…

I mean, I'm not planning on just leaving and not talking about this more. I do know that Kier's a very good scum player from that one time he was scum like 4 million years ago. When I'm not exhausted, I'll ISO you, and probably the other two as well, and we can talk then. But for now, I'm comfortable killing Willie and talking more about other people as potential teammates.

Bad Wolf
Telleo

Postby sinnybee » 18 Aug 2018, 10:41

Keirador wrote:I'm at a similar spot, been re-reading both from my phone (hospital has wi-fi, which is neat, since there's no cell reception. . . Vivienne James is so far a v. good baby, 14/10), but I also wish there were a sinnybee full-length scum game I could compare to, does anyone have such a thing?

Nope. I was in a Crunkus game, a Rolan game, and a third? Always town and a long time ago.
I can tell you how to get to one of my only times as scum, in a recent live mafia game if you want?
UFO read me as scum because I didn't say "I'm town :)" at the start (or ever) like I typically always do in 2018 live mafia.
In the less-reliable cop game, I kept claiming I got an investigation of UFO as scum and had him thinking I was town at the end, making a tie 1-1-1 vote at the end. I switched my vote at the very end and won the game, even though my teammate Fatmo died D1.

I really hope it isn't Telleo/Keirador. Telleo still smells scummy to me.

willie23
Gold Classicist since 1-11-11
FT Asst GM of 35 player WWIV Aug 2011-Feb 2012
#1 ranked player of playdip early 2013
4th highest forum karma count at Apr 2013 ending (behind Craw, Dipsy, and Rick)
Tournament Director of the 31 game PDVT Feb-Dec 2014, the first playdip tourney with over 100 sign-ups
sinnybee

Standard rating: (1332)
All-game rating: (1467)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby Telleo » 18 Aug 2018, 11:32

sinnybee wrote:I really hope it isn't Telleo/Keirador. Telleo still smells scummy to me.

...why?

Bad Wolf
Telleo

Postby Telleo » 19 Aug 2018, 01:04

Well aren't we an active town, making the most of the extra time we've bought. Today kind of sucks, but tomorrow I'll start some digging. Because I'm bored. And because a bit of me is worried that the scum are bored too.

Bad Wolf
Telleo

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads