Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby UFO Fever » 01 Jul 2018, 03:47

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
UFO Fever wrote:If I got the Idol last night it would have been me, you, and Kim left alive today.

Actually, the game would’ve been over and you would’ve won. I’m third party, you would’ve been at parity with that combo.


True, but I didn't know that last night. I figured it would be easier to talk you in to a Kim lynch than to talk Damon out of a me lynch.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Cincicon2020
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 01 Jul 2018, 03:53

nanooktheeskimo wrote:Yeah, it’s really a shit role. I was really hoping it wouldn’t come down to this, but here we are.

Anyways, not much more for me to say at this point. If there are questions, I’ll ptobably answer them, but it’s basically just down to putting votes down and seeing what happens.


So u got no idol abilities whatsoever? I'm honestly glad we didnt persuade over to the Kim lynch tho otherwise we would have lost already XD
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Timeclock of Confusion :?:,
User avatar
Dwiltse1114
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 18:17
Location: 14047
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 01 Jul 2018, 03:59

ERGO this sucks XD. But shit happens gg on it I for having no one suspect him till late day 2 and day 3

Pd however need to work a little on not tunneling everything on 1 player even if they are more scummy then any scum player in the game lol
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Timeclock of Confusion :?:,
User avatar
Dwiltse1114
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 18:17
Location: 14047
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby UFO Fever » 01 Jul 2018, 04:37

Dwiltse1114 wrote:ERGO this sucks XD. But shit happens gg on it I for having no one suspect him till late day 2 and day 3

Pd however need to work a little on not tunneling everything on 1 player even if they are more scummy then any scum player in the game lol


I was convinced that PD was dead Day 1.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Cincicon2020
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 01 Jul 2018, 04:40

In all honesty he shoulda been and had I not got irritated to the point of not car In I probably woulda dug on him lol
UFO Fever wrote:
Dwiltse1114 wrote:ERGO this sucks XD. But shit happens gg on it I for having no one suspect him till late day 2 and day 3

Pd however need to work a little on not tunneling everything on 1 player even if they are more scummy then any scum player in the game lol


I was convinced that PD was dead Day 1.


Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Timeclock of Confusion :?:,
User avatar
Dwiltse1114
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 18:17
Location: 14047
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby kimpossible » 01 Jul 2018, 04:40

You've GOT to be kidding me.

I've been hoping so hard that whole thing was bullshit so you could bait scum to NK me. At least I was half right.

Goddammit.

Well, UFO Fever, obviously.
Former Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness.
Temporary Custodian Resentful Keeper of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess. :evil: (now gifted to its rightful owner)
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award.
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby kimpossible » 01 Jul 2018, 04:42

That's a really shit wincon. I'd be happier if you'd simply come back scum.
Former Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness.
Temporary Custodian Resentful Keeper of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess. :evil: (now gifted to its rightful owner)
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award.
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby kimpossible » 01 Jul 2018, 04:44

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:Yeah, it’s really a shit role. I was really hoping it wouldn’t come down to this, but here we are.

Anyways, not much more for me to say at this point. If there are questions, I’ll ptobably answer them, but it’s basically just down to putting votes down and seeing what happens.


So u got no idol abilities whatsoever? I'm honestly glad we didnt persuade over to the Kim lynch tho otherwise we would have lost already XD

What the fuck does it matter? Now we've lost already except with the game dragged out an extra few days.
Former Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness.
Temporary Custodian Resentful Keeper of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess. :evil: (now gifted to its rightful owner)
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award.
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 01 Jul 2018, 04:46

kimbyrle wrote:
Dwiltse1114 wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:Yeah, it’s really a shit role. I was really hoping it wouldn’t come down to this, but here we are.

Anyways, not much more for me to say at this point. If there are questions, I’ll ptobably answer them, but it’s basically just down to putting votes down and seeing what happens.


So u got no idol abilities whatsoever? I'm honestly glad we didnt persuade over to the Kim lynch tho otherwise we would have lost already XD

What the fuck does it matter? Now we've lost already except with the game dragged out an extra few days.
Cuz I'm curious that's why burning man lady lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Timeclock of Confusion :?:,
User avatar
Dwiltse1114
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 18:17
Location: 14047
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tribal Mafia Thread D3

Postby kimpossible » 01 Jul 2018, 04:48

I meant what does it matter that you didn't lynch me. The game was already over for town unless we lynched Nanook.
Former Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness.
Temporary Custodian Resentful Keeper of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess. :evil: (now gifted to its rightful owner)
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award.
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests