Mafia CLXV: Galaxy Quest Mafia D1

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia CLXV: Galaxy Quest Mafia D1

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 21:52

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Iggy wrote:You know what is alignment indicative? Sour grapes. There's something I will point the finger of suspicion at you for. This is about as much sour grapes as I have seen for awhile.

*shrugs* I've been griping for a few days now, fwiw. Sour grapes are only when you lose, and since I don't even have a vote on me yet, scumNanook doesn't have any reason to sour grape. But sure, go right ahead with it.

It would also be pretty phenomenally stupid of me not to NK you last night when you've been scumreading me most of the game, but I suppose that isn't relevant.

I've had you and shadow as my top scum choices for about forever.
Iggy

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1187)
All-game rating: (1259)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 21:53

Iggy wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Iggy wrote:You know what is alignment indicative? Sour grapes. There's something I will point the finger of suspicion at you for. This is about as much sour grapes as I have seen for awhile.

*shrugs* I've been griping for a few days now, fwiw. Sour grapes are only when you lose, and since I don't even have a vote on me yet, scumNanook doesn't have any reason to sour grape. But sure, go right ahead with it.

It would also be pretty phenomenally stupid of me not to NK you last night when you've been scumreading me most of the game, but I suppose that isn't relevant.

I've had you and shadow as my top scum choices for about forever.

Right. And how am I going to argue shadow is scum when I've spent the last two days saying there's an incredibly tiny chance she isn't town? Because scumNanook loves leaving people scumreading him alive. Absolutely loves it. Fucking lives for it, in fact. :roll:
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 21:55

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
shadowface wrote:
Iggy wrote:Plus, don't you guys play that you have to answer anyone suspecting you?

Yeah this. Come on nanook, you shouldn't be getting mad at Iggy for trying to solve the game. If he's town that's his job right now.

nanook wrote:So yeah, fuck off trying to police my voting. I don't answer to you, regardless of your alignment.

He's not trying to police your voting - he's investigating it. It's your right to vote however you like, but it's our right to judge you for how you choose to vote.

Uh, yeah, no. Yesterday he tried to police my vote, and he's done exactly the same thing today. He's made a lot of "If you are town you will do what I say" statements. Note the difference--one, the one he's doing, is trying to force me to vote a certain way, the other is holding me accountable.

And again, there's no anger from me. Some mild annoyance, but I promise I'm not actually angry. I just swear a lot when I'm tired, as I am now. It's easier to tell when you can hear tone of voice, to be fair.

My arguments are based on best chance for town to win. Do you disagree with the logical nature of my arguments? Was lynching two yesterday not in the best interest of town? Is lynching two today not in the best interest of town?
Iggy

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 21:57

Iggy wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:
shadowface wrote:He's not trying to police your voting - he's investigating it. It's your right to vote however you like, but it's our right to judge you for how you choose to vote.

Uh, yeah, no. Yesterday he tried to police my vote, and he's done exactly the same thing today. He's made a lot of "If you are town you will do what I say" statements. Note the difference--one, the one he's doing, is trying to force me to vote a certain way, the other is holding me accountable.

And again, there's no anger from me. Some mild annoyance, but I promise I'm not actually angry. I just swear a lot when I'm tired, as I am now. It's easier to tell when you can hear tone of voice, to be fair.

My arguments are based on best chance for town to win. Do you disagree with the logical nature of my arguments? Was lynching two yesterday not in the best interest of town? Is lynching two today not in the best interest of town?

You're changing what the argument is about. Obviously yes, lynching two yesterday was the right move, and lynching two today is too. What I'm saying is that you're policing my specific vote, not that you're trying to ensure a double lynch both days. They're not really the same thing.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:03

Lol. So my "demand" was to leave your vote for a double lynch and both times was for you to vote me.

nanooktheeskimo
Iggy

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:04

Shadow has no reason to ever vote, IMO.
Iggy

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:05

Village, forgive me if I am wrong.
Iggy

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:05

Iggy wrote:Village, forgive me if I am wrong.

That's a request, not a demand. :mrgreen:
Iggy

Postby Nanook » 29 Oct 2017, 22:05

Iggy wrote:Lol. So my "demand" was to leave your vote for a double lynch and both times was for you to vote me.

nanooktheeskimo

It's really weird how we ended up with a double lynch both times anyway.

I contend that you were/are putting on an act.

End Day

Let's get this over with.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Postby Iggy » 29 Oct 2017, 22:07

nanooktheeskimo wrote:
Iggy wrote:Lol. So my "demand" was to leave your vote for a double lynch and both times was for you to vote me.

nanooktheeskimo

It's really weird how we ended up with a double lynch both times anyway.

I contend that you were/are putting on an act.

End Day

Let's get this over with.

I have been nothing but sincere.
Iggy

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads