Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Game Over - Mafia Victory!

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 7

Postby Subotai45 » 06 Feb 2017, 06:09

I'm also okay with End Day
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby condude1 » 06 Feb 2017, 06:17

Please stop posting. The day will be resolved shortly.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby condude1 » 06 Feb 2017, 06:31

Three players remain on the arena after Crunkus' death. However, it quickly comes to light that Telleo is responsible. Despite her shouts that she is innocent, dodgy56 and Subotai45 decide that she is the last player of Team 2. A battle takes place between Subotai and Telleo, which eventually ends with Telleo succumbing to the slightly stronger dodgy. Down she falls, and the arena flashes blue.

Telleo was a member of Team 1

Turning around in horror, Subotai is too slow to stop dodgy from hitting him with all his might, sending him stumbling to the edge of the arena. Despite this disadvantage, Subotai flexes all his muscles, trying to stop dodgy from pushing him the last few feet. For a second it looks like he's going to succeed, before dodgy jabs him in the eye with his finger, causing Subotai to stumble, and slip off the arena. One final flash of blue gives testimony to the fact that dodgy56 is the last survivor of the the arena. Dodgy then takes a step back, and the bitter cold hits him. A lone elevator rises to the center of the arena, and it's doors open. Dodgy practically dives into the elevator, glad to be forever rid of this accursed contest.

Subotai45 was a member of Team 1

Dodgy is showered with applause, and is promoted straight to a corporal. After all, he single-handedly slew eight foes after the unfortunate demise of his only ally. As for the unfortunate Team 1 players, their reward is to be forever a monument to the brutality of the Birgnan arena...

Congratulations to dodgy56 and Happymeal, the victorious member of Team 2!

The AAR is here.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Previous

Return to Game Threads