Mafia II game (proper)

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia 2nd game (proper)

Postby metallord99 » 25 Apr 2009, 22:56

infinity8ball wrote:I vote for Metallord. I think the evidence is stronger against him than anybody else, especially when you ask, "Why kill ol' connect4?" If I'm wrong, well, someone else can speak up (watchman) or we can just kill flatley tomorrow.

Why not kill connect4? he is an innocent. the vampire doen't know who is the watchman and who is the doctor.
"It's only cheating if you get caught"

"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank!"
metallord99

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+2

Postby CowInAPie » 25 Apr 2009, 22:57

I also vote Metalord - We can kill Flatley tomorrow if needed
There are only three things you can't fake, talent, smarts, and an erection
CowInAPie

Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Lord S » 25 Apr 2009, 23:09

Btw I edited the first post to include the fates of the people who are out and what their roles were.
Lord S

Standard rating: (1009)
All-game rating: (1011)
Timezone: GMT

Postby infinity8ball » 25 Apr 2009, 23:15

metallord99 wrote:Why not kill connect4? he is an innocent. the vampire doen't know who is the watchman and who is the doctor.

It's rhetorical. What is the motivation for killing connect4? The only one I could find is... he voted for you metal, and you were defending yourself from him doing the same this very day!
infinity8ball
Sponsor
Sponsor

Timezone: GMT-6

Postby metallord99 » 25 Apr 2009, 23:42

infinity8ball wrote:
metallord99 wrote:Why not kill connect4? he is an innocent. the vampire doen't know who is the watchman and who is the doctor.

It's rhetorical. What is the motivation for killing connect4? The only one I could find is... he voted for you metal, and you were defending yourself from him doing the same this very day!

but he didn't vote for me

metallord99

Postby infinity8ball » 26 Apr 2009, 00:16

Technically, correct. He did everything BUT vote for you (including accuse, put reasoning behind it, etc.).

Also, you'd make this easier on yourself Metal if you could convince us as to why it's Flatley and not you.
Last edited by infinity8ball on 26 Apr 2009, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
infinity8ball
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby nickjb3 » 26 Apr 2009, 00:30

I think that the watchman should speak up along with the doctor. The three peasants (me, CIAP, and 8ball) have enough votes to protect them and we could find out the vampir much easier that way.

Also until I get further proof I will vote for Metallord.
nickjb3

All-game rating: 4936

Postby metallord99 » 26 Apr 2009, 01:22

infinity8ball wrote:Technically, correct. He did everything BUT vote for you (including accuse, put reasoning behind it, etc.).

Also, you'd make this easier on yourself Metal if you could convince us as to why it's Flatley and not you.

It wasn't really accusations. he accused me because I accused him, and it was just early bantering, we didn't have any real reasons. you are basing a lot of your accusation of me on really nothing. you can clearly see that me and connect4 had nothing against each other, except those early bantering.

and has for Flatley, well he was very quiet at the beginning and was laying low, as the other Vampires. and when he did talked, he never said much and was trying to lay low. all his votes he first abtained and just when he saw how every one was voting he changed his vote to seem to be going along with the rest.

metallord99

Postby nickjb3 » 26 Apr 2009, 01:25

metallord99 wrote:
infinity8ball wrote:Technically, correct. He did everything BUT vote for you (including accuse, put reasoning behind it, etc.).

It wasn't really accusations. he accused me because I accused him, and it was just early bantering, we didn't have any real reasons. you are basing a lot of your accusation of me on really nothing. you can clearly see that me and connect4 had nothing against each other, except those early bantering.

and has for Flatley, well he was very quiet at the beginning and was laying low, as the other Vampires. and when he did talked, he never said much and was trying to lay low. all his votes he first abtained and just when he saw how every one was voting he changed his vote to seem to be going along with the rest.

Fairly good argument Metallord. If you can convince the one of the others I will change my vote.
nickjb3

All-game rating: 4936

Postby Firestorm94 » 26 Apr 2009, 03:58

I'll abstain amid the heated discussion, I just can't decide right now. :o
Firestorm94

Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)

PreviousNext