Mafia II game (proper)

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia 2nd game (proper)

Postby nickjb3 » 24 Apr 2009, 03:23

I have to hand it to you 8ball. Good job on catching The Doctor.
nickjb3

All-game rating: 4936
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby The Doctor » 24 Apr 2009, 04:25

Glad to have played with you all. Hope I can be a better chase next time (or not). My most sincere apologies to anyone who felt personally attacked by my posts, no offense intended. Aur revoir! :twisted:
Yes
The Doctor

All-game rating: 217

Postby Firestorm94 » 24 Apr 2009, 04:34

Goodbye, Doctor, Neoteny will be joining you shortly.
Firestorm94

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby CowInAPie » 24 Apr 2009, 13:17

I vote Neoteny also.
There are only three things you can't fake, talent, smarts, and an erection
CowInAPie

All-game rating: (1000)

Postby Lord S » 24 Apr 2009, 21:12

CowInAPie- Neoteny
infinity8ball- Neoteny
Flatley- Neoteny
metallord99- Neoteny
Firestorm94- Neoteny
nickjb3- Neoteny
connect4- Neoteny

Neoteny- NVR- Abstain

The most conclusive vote so far, with Neoteny refusing to speak, he didn't even attend the forth day meeting. Instead he stayed in his cabin while the others debated.

Soon it was voted upon, and the circle of gatherers all voted with an aye. With that Neo's fate was sealed.

They gathered the stake and marched off to the room. Feeling the rush of excitement, the mob mentality kicked in. The pace was quick; with Firestorm94 kicking down the unlocked door to the room.

Sitting on the bed was Neoteny. He sat cross legged, with arms by his side, his head bowed and a look of resignation on his face. He knew his time had come.
In one arm he held a wooden splinter which looked like it had been broken off part of the decking. The others noticed it at once and froze in the doorway and corridor. Would he go down fighting?

Without even looking up Neoteny raised the splinted in front of him and then brought it sharply back towards his torso. With that Neoteny was no more, his ashes staining the bed sheet with a grey mist.

Neoteny was a vampire.

It continues.

Night 5
Lord S

Standard rating: (1009)
All-game rating: (1011)
Timezone: GMT

Postby TheRedArmy » 24 Apr 2009, 21:15

!!!

I thought he would be a vampire, but there's still another...And with one more to go... :o
Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears.
Proud Member of the Diplomacy League team, The Force.
New to Diplomacy? Join a Mentor Game!
TheRedArmy

Postby connect4 » 25 Apr 2009, 15:36

connect4 mumbles in his sleep... "... but why would I... wear jello pants?"
connect4

Standard rating: (1042)
All-game rating: (1012)

Postby Lord S » 25 Apr 2009, 21:30

Waking up for breakfast that morning one person was missing, connect4 was nowhere to be seen.
A worried party of passengers went to his room after the meal, the door creaked slowly open on its old metal hinges.

Inside the room was untouched, save for the old hammock which had been torn to shreds. The pieces of it where stained red and some where used to hang the corpse by the wrists so that connect4 hung there in the air with his head rolled back.

On the exposed neck two punctures where standing out, bright red against the almost white skin.

Connect4 had been killed.

He was just a lowly peasant.

The medic had been protecting Firestorm94.

Day 5
Lord S

Standard rating: (1009)
All-game rating: (1011)
Timezone: GMT

Postby infinity8ball » 25 Apr 2009, 22:14

Dirty rotten scoundrel.

In my mind, there are only 2 suspects who could have done this: Metallord and Flatley.

The case for Metallord:
-In round one, Connect4 had actually voted for him, and Metallord had voted for connect4 at that time as well (to SAVE neoteny, a now known vampire... his stated intentions, I'm not making it up)
-In round two, Metallord voted for nick out of the blue, and claimed to be out of it. (After voting for himself jokingly)
-In round three, He voted for nick, but only AFTER attacking my accusations against the Doctor and Neoteny (with turned out to be true).
-In round four, he was quick to cover up his associations and quickly voted for neoteny, to free up his nighttime killing vote.

The case for Flatley:
-In round one, was afk/nmr, so could have been like neoteny at start (or WAS the original AFK)
-In round two, laid low and then voted for the nickjb3 train to kill off an innocent person.
-In round three, abstained to start while defending neoteny (again, the later known vampire) from my accusations.
-In round four, voted for neoteny not long after Metallord did, and put up a case about being worried about a possible 3rd vampire.

My professional opinion?

I vote for Metallord. I think the evidence is stronger against him than anybody else, especially when you ask, "Why kill ol' connect4?" If I'm wrong, well, someone else can speak up (watchman) or we can just kill flatley tomorrow.
infinity8ball
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby metallord99 » 25 Apr 2009, 22:53

infinity8ball wrote:The case for Metallord:
-In round one, Connect4 had actually voted for him, and Metallord had voted for connect4 at that time as well (to SAVE neoteny, a now known vampire... his stated intentions, I'm not making it up)
-In round two, Metallord voted for nick out of the blue, and claimed to be out of it. (After voting for himself jokingly)
-In round three, He voted for nick, but only AFTER attacking my accusations against the Doctor and Neoteny (with turned out to be true).
-In round four, he was quick to cover up his associations and quickly voted for neoteny, to free up his nighttime killing vote.

In round one - Connect4 didn't vot for me (and in any other round), I voted for connect4 to save Neoteny and I said my reason then, you can look back if you want to. I had no idea that Neoteny will be revealed as the vampire. I apologize to you all that I saved the vampire.

In round two - I didn't vote for myself I just wondered if this option is possible. I didn't vote for nick out of the blue, he already had 2 votes, the first of was from your own so claimed sibling, and you had 3. since the facts on you and CIAP bieng sibling looked leggit, I went with the other voted guy. if I have voted for you, you may have been end up dead.

In round three - I didn't attack your accusations on them, I gave a general point the things, talking about Neoteny NMR's, and I thought he was still NMR that means he can't be the Vampire since they did attack, apperantly he showed up at least that time. Now this so called "Attacks" on your accusations happened at the same post I voted for nick not AFTER.

In round four - you can say that about anyone, the vote for neoteny was unanimous. you can also say that nick tried to cover himself, after voting for Lord S (for the second time) just to be abstain from the vote, but when he saw that neoteny is doomed he changed his vote to maybe remove suspisions. and let me remind you who voted last that time, IT WAS YOU.

You twisted a lot of facts here, everybody can go back and check how evreything developed and see that the truth is a lot more close to what I said here and not what you said.

everybody here can still be the vampire, nick, flatley, firestorm and even me. the only 2 we now for sure are innocent are you and CIAP, that you already proven to us that you are the siblings.
"It's only cheating if you get caught"

"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank!"
metallord99

Timezone: GMT+2

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads