Mafia CLVII: Legends of Tomorrow: Town Victory!

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Legends of Tomorrow: D1

Postby sjg11 » 05 Jan 2017, 00:53

mhsmith0 wrote:If we lynch SF here and she flips scum, we're probably not no lynching tomorrow (though it's probably ok to entertain the notion if we really don't have any good ideas). If she flips town, we are DEFINITELY not no lynching tomorrow.

If shadowfriend flips town I holster the gun and we lynch tomorrow. That's obvious.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Postby condude1 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:15

mhsmith0 wrote:If we lynch SF here and she flips scum, we're probably not no lynching tomorrow (though it's probably ok to entertain the notion if we really don't have any good ideas). If she flips town, we are DEFINITELY not no lynching tomorrow.

I'm assuming SF flips scum. The only difference between NLing tomorrow and shooting me that night, and lynching me tomorrow, is that we get a free confirmed townie.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby sjg11 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:18

Wait we can't do that condude, you're immune to my bullets remember?
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Postby condude1 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:23

sjg11 wrote:Wait we can't do that condude, you're immune to my bullets remember?

I missed a large portion of the day. I assumed you were a normal vig. Am I incorrect in that assumption?
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

condude1

Postby condude1 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:23

You know what, I'm actually gonna read the rest of the day, since no one's posting anymore.

condude1

Postby condude1 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:26

shadowfriend1 wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Yep I actually suspected ZZ as my Blocker last night when he revealed as Doc plus. Important point is that why on earth does shadowfriend target me as a town-aligned Jailer who believes my role is a powerful town-aligned role which would be unbalanced in Mafia hands?

It's the perfect use of the role. Your position yesterday was that the main asset of your role was that it was somehow a town clear. You also said that it was OP for the scum. There was no harm in role blocking you if your role was only a town clear. What I did was a perfect way to counter someone who has a role that is great for the scum and is, as you claimed, not a powerful town role in the night game.
Plus, you had made yourself a target, so the protective half of the ability would benefit you if you were actually town, but not likely help you if you were mafia.

While this may be true, you did not believe this last night, as evidenced by your comments surrounding assuming Sjg was a powerful town role. So we know for a fact that this was not your thought process last night, and that you're lying to cover it up.

condude1

Postby condude1 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:28

Zoomzip wrote:OK, so... there is some small nuance in our role difference. I essentially turn people into ninjas, Shadow jails/blocks. So there is that downside in that if I protect a killer, a watcher won't see them.

Still, does seem like a lot of stuff.

And SF1, the thing on the miller thing is that I was specifically asking for Mick Rory and Leonard Snart to out themselves REGARDLESS of what their PM said or did not say. That was made clear a few times, and explicitly to ASUDevil.

Wait a second, haven't we establlished that there are NO investigative roles in the game? Doesn't that make your role completely useless? Although we have a latte maker, so IDK how to feel about that.

condude1

Postby Nanook » 05 Jan 2017, 01:31

condude1 wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Wait we can't do that condude, you're immune to my bullets remember?

I missed a large portion of the day. I assumed you were a normal vig. Am I incorrect in that assumption?

He cannot shoot Rip Hunter, regardless of Rip's alignment.

condude wrote:we have a latte maker, so IDK how to feel about that.

Me either. I was kinda hoping a veteran might have an idea of, ya know, what that latte might actually do. Doesn't seem like it though.

I'm checking out for the night guys. Fingers crossed with shadow, and see ya'll on Day 3.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
Nanook

Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby condude1 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:32

Zoomzip wrote:
mhsmith0 wrote:Zz who'd you target last night again?

Condude1

You ninjafied me? Weren't you still scumreading me? Why would you ninjafy someone you thought was likely scum, and hence let them perform an NK unmolested?

condude1

Postby sjg11 » 05 Jan 2017, 01:33

I was just annoyed that it was a latte. I mean I'm British EVERYONE knows I have a perfectly good cultural stereotype surrounding the drinking of tea to maintain.
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

PreviousNext