Mafia CLIII: Big, Medium, Small Mafia Game Thread Day 1

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Big, Medium, Small Mafia Game Thread Day 1

Postby asudevil » 04 Oct 2016, 14:47

Jordan767 wrote:
What do we do if sjg and/or UP don't show up to vote?

PS asu: yeah it's pretty terrible...

Then we leave our votes the way they are. And figure it out tomorrow...luckily I don't have to move my vote.
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
asudevil
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1351)
All-game rating: (1437)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby asudevil » 04 Oct 2016, 14:48

BTW, unless I check from my iPad at work (unlikely)...this is my last post for today. Cause its 8 hours til end day...I have to go to work...so anything SJG and UP even throw out here...is basically worthless to me anyway

asudevil
Premium Member

Postby Conq » 04 Oct 2016, 17:07

Well, my interest is waning. UP and Sjg, we need you...

Shadow, I'd still like to hear your answers regarding the case you made on me yesterday. Also, if you're scum, please confess. It does not appear that this game is going to get off the ground anyway.
Conq
Premium Member

Standard rating: 2410
All-game rating: 2608
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby shadowface » 04 Oct 2016, 17:48

Conq wrote:Shadow, I'd still like to hear your answers regarding the case you made on me yesterday. Also, if you're scum, please confess. It does not appear that this game is going to get off the ground anyway.

I asked to be subbed out last night because I'm sick and extremely busy, but apparently won't be able to until tonight if I'm still alive. I apologize to the town (particularly Conq for not getting to his questions yet) that I don't have time to play today, but I have to go to my driver's test in a few minutes and won't be back until probably after the deadline (I think the surest way to fail a driver's test would be to be playing online mafia while driving).

Usernamepending according to Conq's plan; it's really my only chance at survival and I'd rather lynch a lurker than someone I know is town.
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1
Proud bearer of the Angle of Unnecessary Overshoot
Previously cursed by the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:, now an innocent, reformed townsperson
Nanook wrote:C O W A R D
shadowface

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Conq » 04 Oct 2016, 19:33

Can we have an update on who is actually playing this game? It seems like Sjg and Usernamepending are out, and Shadow wants to quit too.

It doesn't seem like we have the numbers to continue.
Conq
Premium Member

Postby asudevil » 04 Oct 2016, 20:03

Conq wrote:Can we have an update on who is actually playing this game? It seems like Sjg and Usernamepending are out, and Shadow wants to quit too.

We may have the scum here anyway....and I'm sure if we don't...con dude will sub sjg and up out.

But seriously....we all signed up and confirmed in the last 72 hours or so....up knew he had a vacation and warned con dude...that's on the gm....cause up asked for this to start after today.

asudevil
Premium Member

Postby Jordan767 » 04 Oct 2016, 21:12

asudevil wrote:
Conq wrote:Can we have an update on who is actually playing this game? It seems like Sjg and Usernamepending are out, and Shadow wants to quit too.

We may have the scum here anyway....and I'm sure if we don't...con dude will sub sjg and up out.

But seriously....we all signed up and confirmed in the last 72 hours or so....up knew he had a vacation and warned con dude...that's on the gm....cause up asked for this to start after today.

Well, then UP said it was ok to start, and he did confirm he could play actively.

But I agree we need more participation, whoever's fault it was.
Silver Classicist.
Jordan767

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (947)
All-game rating: (958)

Postby Conq » 04 Oct 2016, 22:36

@Shadow, it's time to confess. Why did you turn to a life of crime?
Conq
Premium Member

Postby Conq » 04 Oct 2016, 22:50

Vote Count
Shadow: Conq, asudevil, Jordan (7)
Usernamepending: Shadow (1)

Well, I should really stop playing, as this appears to be my own private game of mafia. But, I can't quit. I'm thinking of moving over to Usernamepending. That way, if Shadow is Town, at least we'll know if asudevil is large masquerading as small.
Conq
Premium Member

Postby condude1 » 04 Oct 2016, 22:57

Vote Count:

Shadowfriend1 (3): Conq, Jordan767, asudevil
UsernamePending (1): shadowfriend1

The day started off with a fair amount of chatter over how to determine people's sizes. Seeing as it was unfair to judge people on their physical appearance, the town decided that it would be a much easier and more fair way to just see whose votes counted for more, since small people have more say in the voting. However, shortly after devising this method, Shadowfriend1 says that it would be unfair to ask people how big they are, and that it would be much more acceptable to let people hide that they are 20 meters tall if they choose to do so. This idea is quickly shouted down, and it is quickly decided that Shadowfriend1 must be a dissident, since she wants to hide something! As such, the whole town descends upon shadowfriend1, pushing her into Condude1's path. Just a minute later, the super-giant comes marching along, absorbed in some business a kilometer above. Poor Shadowfriend: when Condude's foot rises, there's nothing left of her but a big stain on the ground. After a moment of analysis, someone points at a rather difficult to decipher piece of paper. After a bit of reading, you can tell that it details plans for the destruction of civilization by making Condude1 change his path! Shadowfriend1 was the dissident after all!

The attempted coup by Shadowfriend1 was quickly forgotten in the years of peace that followed. After all, no one got hurt. The one change that was made was to put up a very large fence around Condude1's path, so that no one would get any ideas about making him change his path ever again...

Shadowfriend1 was a dissident. With that, the game is over. Congratulations to the Loyal Subjects!

AAR up shortly. That was quick.
Last edited by condude1 on 04 Oct 2016, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads