Rules-IR diplo

Six player game devised and introduced by Malevolence. Draw between diplomat42 and Roughly6Owls

Rules-IR diplo

Postby Malevolence » 22 Jul 2011, 17:07

TEAMS (in order chosen, randomly)
Anonymousli- Savoy
Ninjaruler-florence
Willie900-Venice
Diplomat42- Naples
Roughly6owls- Milan
Wolverine- papal states

Backup- magmaniac (thanks again)

TYPE OF GAME
This will be a build anywhere game. Any other rules are the same as a regular diplomacy game that you would find on the site.

DEADLINES
48/24/24 for orders/retreat/build phases respectively with ALL times being in EST and adjusted to when I POST the next phase- not when the last one ended- believe it or not- I do have other things to do during the day.

Deadlines will be enforced to a T- no ten minute late thinking.

NMR rules-
First turn NMR will result in you being immediately replaced. If I am lead to believe that you are not present (i.e.-not responding to messages, concern ahs been raised by other players) I will send you a message just to make sure- if you respond- then there's no prob, otherwise a replacement will be brought in.

EXCEPTIONS
If you know you will be unable to reach the internet for a "short" period of time (i.e.- no more than one full turn) you can PM me your moves early and I will take them down.

OTHER RULES
I know that ideally I would GM this as the computer might, but im not a computer- I may make mistakes with orders- if you find that I have messed up- don’t hesitate to please POST the error on the page it is on (I don’t need a message from everyone about what I did wrong :) ). I will extend the deadline if necessary- like I said I might not read it until near the end of the deadline- fear not- ill make sure were all good.

Therefore, it can be broken down like this-
Orders/personal messages (going away notices, etc)- PM to me
Game communication between players- PM to that player (I don’t need a copy)
Questions about the game- PM to me
Error found- Post on that page.

Thanks again,
Enjoy

Malevolence
Creator of 1939, Superpowers, Future of the World, Fate of the World, Fantasy CYOC, Outbreak, History of the World, Italian Renaissance Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy, Inheritors
Malevolence

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1049)
All-game rating: (1031)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Rules-IR diplo

Postby diplomat42 » 22 Jul 2011, 23:33

Are there any rules concerning what we should title our orders?
Glorious Nation of the Himalaya et.al in CYOC.
Classicist, Whippersnapper.

Generation 32 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

JOIN CITY-STATES AND ZOMBIES!
IT WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN
diplomat42

Standard rating: (1140)
All-game rating: (1289)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Malevolence » 23 Jul 2011, 00:01

Ideally- id like them as the following
A/F (full name) move (full name)
A/F support A/F (ful name) to (full name)

however- its not mandatory- so long as I get the idea, itll go through- however, if you do write an order incorrectly by the rules, ie. a convoy that will not "technically succeed"- im not putting it through just casue you were lazy.

you write it correctly however you want- abbrev.s full naems i dont care. just make it detailed enough so i understand what you are saying

If necessary- explain the order to me in paragraph form ,i dont care- ill tell you what you need to change (if anything) to make it so.
Creator of 1939, Superpowers, Future of the World, Fate of the World, Fantasy CYOC, Outbreak, History of the World, Italian Renaissance Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy, Inheritors
Malevolence

Postby diplomat42 » 23 Jul 2011, 01:12

diplomat42 wrote:Are there any rules concerning what we should title our orders?

Last time I checked my post, it said title, i.e., should the PM we send you containing our orders read "Ten monkeys eating chicken--lol" or "Dip Orders" or "Naples's IR Dip Orders-Spring 1600?"

Generation 32 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

IT WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN
diplomat42

Postby Malevolence » 23 Jul 2011, 01:18

sorry- Title should just contain your country and "orders"
Malevolence

Postby diplomat42 » 23 Jul 2011, 03:38

Ok. Cool; much less precise than other orders I have to write :D

IT WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN
diplomat42

Return to Italian Renaissance Diplomacy {All Maps Lost}