New player

A four-player game of set in Iberia in 1150. Created and introduced to the site by Thomas Blazevic (Magmaniac). GM: Magmaniac. Inconclusive ending.

New player

Postby Magmaniac » 13 Jul 2011, 02:30

Beregon has informed me that due to getting a job he no longer has the time to commit to this game, so I will be replacing him. I have two players on standby as reserves so once one of them replies to my message and posts here they will be the new player.
Magmaniac

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: New player

Postby TheCraw » 13 Jul 2011, 03:14

"New Player"?!?! Image

Hello and Welcome "Magmaniac".

The best place to familiarize yourself with how to play Diplomacy via the website is the Rules/New Players section. I recommend...

Oh! Oh, wait, not a "New Player" to PlayDiplomacy.com, you just mean a new... er.

(I'll... just go then, shall I?) :oops:
Very clever, Mr. Smart...
TheCraw

Class: Lord/God of Dune
All-game rating: (935)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Robert Gesualdo » 13 Jul 2011, 03:18

Magmaniac wrote:Beregon has informed me that due to getting a job he no longer has the time to commit to this game, so I will be replacing him. I have two players on standby as reserves so once one of them replies to my message and posts here they will be the new player.

I could take over for him..... :roll:
Retired.
Robert Gesualdo

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (882)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby ninjaruler » 13 Jul 2011, 03:57

TheCraw wrote:"New Player"?!?! Image

The best place to familiarize yourself with how to play Diplomacy via the website is the Rules/New Players section. I recommend...

Oh! Oh, wait, not a "New Player" to PlayDiplomacy.com, you just mean a new... er.

haha that made my day, because when I saw the post in the currently on the forum I was expecting a new player but alas to my dismay I saw this, but this is just as good so my reconquista game can continue with no wait for a replacement, will there be an extension to the deadline?
¸„‹•*¸„‹•*„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*;;;:::::.....Ninja.....:::::;;;*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„*•›„¸*•›„¸
..............*•›„¸*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•Mafia/Diplomacy/CYOC‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*¸„‹•*...............
ninjaruler

All-game rating: (958)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Magmaniac » 13 Jul 2011, 05:09

TheCraw wrote:"New Player"?!?! Image

:lol:
Fine jest, good sir.

ninjaruler wrote:haha that made my day, because when I saw the post in the currently on the forum I was expecting a new player but alas to my dismay I saw this, but this is just as good so my reconquista game can continue with no wait for a replacement, will there be an extension to the deadline?

Well it depends on how quickly I can confirm a new player. It looks like I'll probably postpone the deadline 24 hours, but we'll see.
Magmaniac

Postby ninjaruler » 13 Jul 2011, 05:13

okay, you have my orders correct? and do you think you will ever do LotR Forum game again?
¸„‹•*¸„‹•*„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*;;;:::::.....Ninja.....:::::;;;*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„*•›„¸*•›„¸
..............*•›„¸*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•Mafia/Diplomacy/CYOC‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*¸„‹•*...............
ninjaruler

All-game rating: (958)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Magmaniac » 13 Jul 2011, 05:20

ninjaruler wrote:okay, you have my orders correct? and do you think you will ever do LotR Forum game again?

Yep I have them, and

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21323 :mrgreen:
Magmaniac

Postby Aecrylis » 13 Jul 2011, 09:42

woohoo.. I was first :)

im ready to adopt
Aecrylis

Class: Diplomat
Timezone: GMT+1

Postby Magmaniac » 13 Jul 2011, 10:27

alright, Acrylis is the new player for the Almohads. I'd like to not have to push back the deadline, so if you're a little bit late I won't fault you.
Magmaniac

Return to Reconquista {All Maps Visible}