Is there a way for me to see pending orders?

If you are new to the site, and especially if you are new to the game, this might be a good way to start some games. Mentors will help with the mechanics of the game.

Moderator: WHSeward

Is there a way for me to see pending orders?

Postby Machiara » 22 Jan 2018, 20:46

Hi guys,

Is there a way for me to see the orders that are pending for my players in the mentor game, just to make sure that they work out? Or do I have to ask them to send them to me for review?

-Mach
Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.

No idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered with a searching but at the same time a steady eye.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Machiara

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1961)
All-game rating: (1992)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Is there a way for me to see pending orders?

Postby WHSeward » 22 Jan 2018, 21:43

No there is not. You have to ask them to send them to you. I do suggest mentors be proactive about that for the first couple of turns to try to avoid the worst misunderstandings.
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1633)
All-game rating: (1647)
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Mentoring