fall 04

8-player game . Desgined and GMd by mat.gopack. Game ended without resolution

Re: fall 04

Postby mat.gopack » 04 Jun 2011, 00:59

the uppermost limit is actually what is seen there... and, about caladin, fall 01: BamONham and Palin could bounce him out of his two builds (amazingly, neither did... that was the game shifting turn IMO)
.·ï¨Ï¨Ï¨ï·.mat.gopack.·ï¨Ï¨Ï¨ï·.
Mattopia of the Mattibean Union in CYOC. You should join ;)

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

Spreadsheets are fun!
mat.gopack

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (929)
All-game rating: (929)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby vaderi » 04 Jun 2011, 02:37

mat.gopack wrote:the uppermost limit is actually what is seen there... and, about caladin, fall 01: BamONham and Palin could bounce him out of his two builds (amazingly, neither did... that was the game shifting turn IMO)

okay well thanks. hmm, seems like it was.
To a light mech, every part of the city is Skid Row.

I am ALIVE!!!!!!!
vaderi

Standard rating: (982)
All-game rating: (982)

Postby BAMonHAM » 24 Jun 2011, 03:55

vaderi wrote:
raphtown wrote:Bahhhhh, I knew I was in trouble the second I realized vaderi was my neighbor. Seeing how thoroughly I had screwed him over in LOTR I was sort of waiting for the stab. Yet the problem that mired my empire the entire game was that I was bordering 4 different nations and each seemed to have more men than I. I had only a handful of men to defend the North from France and later on a seemingly massive Germany. I was awkwardly wedged between Spain and vaderi as well, and though I tried to pour more units into fleet building I still felt outnumbered.

Anyhow, the game basically became me hoping that none of my neighbors grew the wiser and just attacked my Northern holdings while also trying to stave off Spain and vaderi (not quite sure what your nation was, but I don't think you realized either just how little I had to defend myself). Eventually, the stab came for real, and Spain moved in, so I of course went to Germany, said vaderi had his men engaged with my forces, and that he was vulnerable to a stab. From the looks of the last set of moves, he actually did appear to moving in against vaderi, so maybe I wasn't as screwed as I thought I was. However, Spain was incredibly strong, and I was bound to lose at least some of my holdings to him.

I was Greece
Early on yeah, I was very unsure about your position and whether or not I should just go all in and attack you, I think I ended up delaying too long. I don't know who BAMonHAM was planning to attack, he'd asked me earlier if it was alright to move into Cro so as to stab you, if he was bullshiting me I don't know but I figured that either he'd do what he said or he'd stab me and I'd just have to deal with it.

haha i was planning on stabbing you both, but i thought that each of you were a lot bigger than you actually were.

my next moves were

a trieste to piedmont
a coratia to treiste
lux support rurh to zurich
and vie to the alps

and from there moveing in on vaderi and setting up a few fleets in the med.

this was an awesome game and would love to do another in the future
All the bile and skin defiled, not a bit shall go to waste
BAMonHAM

All-game rating: (1000)

Previous

Return to Game 2: "Into The Unknown"