146809. Enemies of my Enemies (Expired/deleted)

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: JonS, Buachaille, Fatmo

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

146809. Enemies of my Enemies (Expired/deleted)

Postby beadsman » 26 Jul 2018, 22:53

Hey everyone, I'm trying to start an awesome Classicist game. We currently have 4 spots open. Come one, come all. The only additional rule is: You can't get mad if someone stabs you in the back. Take revenge, sure, but don't be mad or take it all personal-like. It will be my first game on this site in over 2 years, so that should be interesting. No weekends, since those are for sleeping and stuff. All Classicists are welcome. Just PM me for the password, and we'll get rolling in no time!

See you on the battlefield!

Yours truly,

beads

EDIT: Having been gone for so long, I also totally forgot to put in the game subscription that it's Classicist. Oops, sorry! I talked with everyone in the game, and they said the game could be CASUAL Classicist. Aspiring and all other members are welcome!
Last edited by beadsman on 18 Aug 2018, 04:32, edited 4 times in total.
Silver member of the Classicists

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley
“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” - William Blake

Imperator of the Cyon Imperium in CYOC
beadsman

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1594
All-game rating: 1605
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: 146809. Enemies of my Enemies (3/7)

Postby beadsman » 02 Aug 2018, 18:45

After talking with all the already-participating players, I've decided to open the game up to aspiring Classicists as well. It is now a Casual Classicist game.
Silver member of the Classicists

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley
“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” - William Blake

Imperator of the Cyon Imperium in CYOC
beadsman

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1594
All-game rating: 1605
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment