Interest in a new Classicist game? (Filled)

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: JonS, Fatmo, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Re: Interest in a new Classicist game?

Postby Alman » 24 Mar 2016, 15:37

sjjbuckeye wrote:I would be interested in 2/1/1 or longer. Secondly am I eligible for bronze?

You are on the aspiring list, but your current stats do not look like you even qualify for that. If I'm reading this right, you surrendered in your last 3 games. :cry:
Bronze Member: The Classicists & Oldies
War in the Americas 7 PbF

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote" -Kosh
"Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound like it was." -Salvor Hardin
Alman

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1466)
All-game rating: (1586)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Interest in a new Classicist game?

Postby BlueBorjigin » 25 Mar 2016, 00:03

I've edited the original post with the game info. All bronze-and-above members who've commented should receive PMs in the next couple minutes, and any bronze-and-above member who comments or PMs me before the game is filled will also receive the password until the game is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
BlueBorjigin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1160)
All-game rating: (1177)
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment