Need a game

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: JonS, Fatmo, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Need a game

Postby Custer » 08 Jan 2016, 01:12

Any classicististististissississis games starting any time soon? It's like sasquatch...... :?
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's a dashing self portrait! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am still SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
Custer
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1108
All-game rating: 1071
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Need a game

Postby Durkeety » 08 Jan 2016, 04:05

I know one just started, but if you want to start another ill join. Just got to recruit a few more.
Durkeety
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1609
All-game rating: 1560
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby GhostEcho » 08 Jan 2016, 21:22

I'd be in. By preference standard game, 2 or 3 day turns, 1 day retreats, but will play whatever. Don't really care about draw options, and protection shouldn't be an issue with classicists (right?).
"When you absolutely don't know what to do any more, then it's time to panic." - Johann van der Wiel
"I'm not panicking, I'm watching you panic. It's more entertaining." - Elli Quinn
"[Diplomacy:] No dice or chance. Just calculated insincerity." - Counter Trap
GhostEcho

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 995
All-game rating: 982
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby bindlestiff » 08 Jan 2016, 22:14

GhostEcho wrote:I'd be in. By preference standard game, 2 or 3 day turns, 1 day retreats, but will play whatever. Don't really care about draw options, and protection shouldn't be an issue with classicists (right?).

Put me down as an interested glutton for punishment.
-- bindlestiff
-- Platinum Classicist, Star Ambassador, card-carrying Oldie, and all-around prince of a guy

"La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée." (We were given speech to hide our thoughts.)
-- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord
bindlestiff
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1331
All-game rating: 1388
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Custer » 10 Jan 2016, 02:03

Sorry gents, found a game, won't be ready for another til March probably. 48/24/24 is my game of choice. Hope to see you then. Sasquatch slipped away again! :o

Lol

Shiv
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's a dashing self portrait! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am still SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
Custer
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Standard rating: 1108
All-game rating: 1071
Timezone: GMT-6

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment