Sub

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: Fatmo, JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Sub

Postby sjjbuckeye » 11 Jul 2015, 02:27

Well okay this isn't the game looking for players but it is close. I need a sub as I am going to be gone for a week. I am looking for a Classicist with a good track record. I don't know if subs harm your record but I don't want to find out the hard way. I am asking for a pause but I bet one of my games it will not go through.

Secondly will someone tell me how to work the substitute system. Thx. Please tell me on the forum if you would like to do this again classicist only I will give you a run down of the games and let you work your magic. What if only one game pauses?
sjjbuckeye

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (916)
All-game rating: (920)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment