NEW GAME! - 103180. The top 1% (7/7 - Complete!)

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: Fatmo, JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

NEW GAME! - 103180. The top 1% (7/7 - Complete!)

Postby ColonelHogan » 26 May 2015, 19:59

103180. The top 1% - Strict, Standard, Secret, 2 Fall & Spring, 12hour retreat, 24hour build - Preferences for countries selected.

Hey folks,
This is my official full on Classicists Game, although I've played with others in mixed games company. I'm looking forward to playing with the quality opponents found here. Join my game and have some fun. :) PM me for the password. 8-)

-Colonel Hogan
"I know nothing! NOTHING!!" -Sgt. Shultz
ColonelHogan

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1249)
All-game rating: (1253)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: NEW GAME! - 103180. The top 1% (7/7 - Complete!)

Postby Ceasars Geezers » 01 Jun 2015, 16:22

WOOOOO! LETS GET THIS ROLLING!
Ceasars Geezers
Premium Bronze Classicist
Ceasars Geezers

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (923)
All-game rating: (942)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment