Interest in a long game? Game 100725 - Started

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: Fatmo, JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Re: Interest in a long game?

Postby MasterSifu » 10 Apr 2015, 04:24

Wow, this got got a lot of interest faster than I expected! Seems classicists are dying for some slow games that won't upset their partners ;)

I'll get the game set up tomorrow and will see out the password to those who have expressed interest. To keep it open to all, I'll keep it vanilla and regular countries.

Now I need to go tell my wife I'm starting a new game... wish me luck...
MasterSifu

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1464
All-game rating: 1455
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Interest in a long game?

Postby stobco » 10 Apr 2015, 13:00

Yeah, I though it would take a while to fill this game. I guess the desire for a slower pace game is much higher than I thought.

Just wanted to list the potential roster, because, why not? :)

Mastersifu
stobco
JonS
Antigonos
Alman
Pb10gon
glacialice
Silver member of the Classicist
Member of the Oldies
stobco

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1082)