Cross-site tournament

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: Fatmo, JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Cross-site tournament

Postby zaneparks » 29 Mar 2015, 14:45

There's a cross-site tournament with WebDiplomacy and other sites. The details are here: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48674. I urge you to grab your canes and walkers and storm WebDiplomacy with me.

Zane
Silver Classicist, Oldie

When asked what he thought of Western civilization, Gandhi replied, "I think it would be a very good idea."
"Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions." Winston Churchill
zaneparks

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1094)
All-game rating: (1093)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Cross-site tournament

Postby zaneparks » 29 Mar 2015, 15:01

Oops. Meant to post in the Oldies section. You guys can skip the canes and walkers.
Silver Classicist, Oldie

When asked what he thought of Western civilization, Gandhi replied, "I think it would be a very good idea."
"Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions." Winston Churchill
zaneparks

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1094)
All-game rating: (1093)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment