Sub needed

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: Fatmo, JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Sub needed

Postby Blackrake » 24 Feb 2015, 18:14

Work is sending me away suddenly on Friday and I'm looking for someone to sub in for two games, as I will be in an area where internet at best may be spotty and will usually be nonexistent.

96328 - Diplomacy playing a strong Austria
95965 - Is this a Dagger I see before me? playing an active Italy.

If anyone is available to help it would be greatly appreciated
Platinum Classicist
Blackrake

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1594)
All-game rating: (1628)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Sub needed

Postby Keirador » 25 Feb 2015, 00:33

Posted in the other thread, but I can take 96328.

Please please please somebody good grab this Italy. It's in a really vital position.
Did you know there’s a faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? It’s true. She’s there now. She’s always there, just out of your sight. Always just out of your sight.
Keirador

Location: Living secretly in the home of every single resident of Night Vale
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1132)
All-game rating: (1133)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment