Where are all the Classicist at?

Join Classicist games.

Moderators: Fatmo, JonS, Buachaille

Forum rules
Reminders to Creators of Classicist Games:
1. Please include all the information about the configuration of your game settings in your post advertising the game.
2. Specify whether your game is a STRICT game (for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Classicists only) or a CASUAL game (that is also open to Aspiring Classicists).
3. All games should be password-protected. Please do NOT publish the password to your game in the forum, but instead let interested players know who they should PM for the password.
4. It is the responsibility of game creators to check that all players to whom they issue the password are listed as current members of the Classicists in the appropriate membership lists.
5. Game creators should keep the thread title updated with the current status of the game (eg. 2/7, 6/7, Confirmation Phase, Started, Finished etc).

Where are all the Classicist at?

Postby sleepyjim » 15 Aug 2014, 23:02

We have to have many in this group yet there are 2 or more games waiting for players....I would think we would fill up fast.....

Where are all the group members?

Jim
Gold Member of The Classicists!

Member of The Oldies!

Solo Win: Water Water Everywhere PBFD

2 Way Draw: 21st Century Diplomacy PBFD
sleepyjim

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1122)
All-game rating: (1101)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: Where are all the Classicist at?

Postby Mortiferus Rosa » 19 Aug 2014, 02:29

Not sure. We have a HUGE list (although I dont know who are all still active players).
R/,

Mortiferus Rosa
Gold Classicist
Mortiferus Rosa

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1115)
All-game rating: (1118)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Where are all the Classicist at?

Postby Alman » 19 Aug 2014, 04:01

I'm in one or two Classicist games at the moment and can't pick up any more until I get back from vacation and get through tournament play. I know that we had three or four start a while ago and they may all still be going. I did a lot of advertising to get them filled up. Every few days I renewed the post to make sure people saw it. Its work, but the game has been worth it. :)
Bronze Member: The Classicists & Oldies
War in the Americas 7 PbF

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote" -Kosh
"Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound like it was." -Salvor Hardin
Alman

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1466)
All-game rating: (1586)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Classicist Game Recruitment