Hello?

GMs: DOI, Master Radishes, Waterice Man. 4-way draw - shockj (Colombia), AlphaTangoEcho (Europe), Steppenwulf (Lybia), Dar Krum (USA)

Re: Hello?

Postby AlphaTangoEcho » 07 Jan 2010, 05:33

yeah.

::sighs::
(former) Moderator of Mafia

And she had to apologize at once for her voice, which was a very unfair voice for a woman to use. Her voice was a warm, luminous, timeless melody.
AlphaTangoEcho

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby jeanphi » 07 Jan 2010, 09:41

Welcome back MR!!! No need to appologize: we were all mostly worried! It is most appropriate for US to be thankfull that you are fine and that all these crazy lovely women that kept you away ( I read that correctly right? from your post.. "could not have a night by myself".. and stuff like that :o ) did not damage our most appreciated MR and that you can come back in shape this new year!!!

PLEASE NOTE: no excuses for phaser malfunction: I will not tollerate that.... They work damn it.. Fully tested by scotty for 2 weeks.. they WORK.. ok?[/
Just don't forget: it is a GAME. The only reason to play is for fun.
FIER D'ETRE LYONNAIS
jeanphi

Standard rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby rick.leeds » 07 Jan 2010, 21:51

Good to see you MR :)

And Happy 2010 :)
World Diplomacy Forum.
Online Resources editor at the Diplomatic Pouch.
Don't let the stepladder get you. Watch where you're stepping. ANY step could be a doozy.
rick.leeds

Standard rating: (1158)
All-game rating: (1070)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Maidhc » 08 Jan 2010, 02:07

shockj wrote:Glad to have you back, MR. Thanks for the apology, but I certainly do understand. Especially with the Holidays. Looking forward to getting back into World Dip, but truthfully, the break was probably a little good for us too. A good respite for the stretch run!

jeanphi wrote:Welcome back MR!!! No need to appologize: we were all mostly worried! It is most appropriate for US to be thankfull that you are fine and that all these crazy lovely women that kept you away ( I read that correctly right? from your post.. "could not have a night by myself".. and stuff like that :o ) did not damage our most appreciated MR and that you can come back in shape this new year!!!

PLEASE NOTE: no excuses for phaser malfunction: I will not tollerate that.... They work damn it.. Fully tested by scotty for 2 weeks.. they WORK.. ok?[/

x2
Maidhc

All-game rating: 177
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby DOI » 08 Jan 2010, 03:32

Maidhc wrote:
jeanphi wrote:Welcome back MR!!! No need to appologize: we were all mostly worried! It is most appropriate for US to be thankfull that you are fine and that all these crazy lovely women that kept you away ( I read that correctly right? from your post.. "could not have a night by myself".. and stuff like that :o ) did not damage our most appreciated MR and that you can come back in shape this new year!!!

x2

You're supporting Kenya's phasers? US-Kenyan alliance!
"May the peace last for as long as it remains useful to us."
- Tokugawa, in Civilization IV
DOI

Postby Caffa » 08 Jan 2010, 04:14

Glad to have you back, MR! I understand completely about you temporary absence. I may or may not have done the same in this last week.... and also, if you have to choose between us and crazy, lovely women, I think we all understand your decision.
Caffa

Standard rating: (1413)
All-game rating: (1415)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby shockj » 08 Jan 2010, 10:20

Master Radishes wrote:But really, I am sorry for shirking my World Dip duties. It wasn't fair to just disappear.Thanks for bearing with me - both games will be updated ASAP. (Which means either tonight or tomorrow night, I imagine. I'm back to regular life hours now (well, almost) so all will go on as before.

Back for only hours, the lying already begins 8-) I was so pumped for an update. Now I'm just left feeling wanting and oddly constipated. Probably too much information.
Slay classy.

Washington wrote:Shockj has been known to go rouge on occasion
shockj

Class: Ambassador
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Maidhc » 09 Jan 2010, 02:09

DOI wrote:
Maidhc wrote:

x2

You're supporting Kenya's phasers? US-Kenyan alliance!

Shhhhhh! :mrgreen:
Maidhc

All-game rating: 177

Previous

Return to Game 3