Multis killed

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Multis killed

Postby super_dipsy » 20 Jul 2019, 09:04

Valaya, Daddydagon and Naki were multis and have been duly dispatched to the Barents Sea without a life jacket. Fortunately they were caught before they had done any real damage.
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 931
Timezone: GMT

Re: Multis killed

Postby Custer » 20 Jul 2019, 12:17

Excellent as always!

;)

The SHIV
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's a dashing self portrait! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am still SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
Custer
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1127
All-game rating: 1101
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby DipideeDawg » 21 Jul 2019, 04:04

Boy, I just don't see the value in cheating or using multiple IDs, except for maybe the typical childish glee for creating chaos and destruction. It's not as if such actions will win any prizes, much less become famous (especially when you hide behind a made-up name). It's too bad that some people never grow out of that phase in life, but I reckon this follows the old maxim of "small minds, small ideas".
DipideeDawg
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1023
All-game rating: 1033
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby TheCraw » 06 Sep 2019, 23:23

Back in MY day, most of the cheaters I caught were collage students. So much for "higher edumacationing"
Very clever, Mr. Smart...
TheCraw

Class: Shropshire slasher
All-game rating: 1,000,000
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Cheaters