Potential Metagaming

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Potential Metagaming

Postby Eurekwon » 18 Mar 2018, 21:43

I have no concrete evidence, only my instinct and circumstances.

Playing [a country], both [Another Country] and [A Different Country] have been coy with me, have moved in an aggressive fashion [In a Direction] without much worry of the other (no contest for AC taking [A Territory], [DC] seemingly not caring about [AC] in [Another Territory] etc) and most importantly their writing in messages to me is kinda similar in tone and grammar. I assume the mods have the ability to read them themselves.
Eurekwon

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1089
All-game rating: 1094
Timezone: GMT

Re: Potential Metagaming

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 18 Mar 2018, 22:08

You should have stopped at "no concrete evidence." Two players working together instead of win you isn't evidence of cheating. If you do research and find a pattern of this behavior between the same two players, then it might be something and you should PM the cheater hunters with the evidence. What you've presented here is exactly nothing in the way of evidence.

Please read the guidelines for a report in the big red box at the top of the forum before posting here, peoples.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of Sengoku, Heptarchy 14.

NorthEast

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1225
All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Cheaters