159512 - weekend processing?

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

159512 - weekend processing?

Postby fencertim » 04 Nov 2019, 18:12

I have the game set up to "Don't process deadlines on (GMT+1): weekends, New Year Jan 01, Christmas Dec 25, Halloween Oct 31" However my last two deadlines have fallen on a Sunday evening (-5 GMT). Why is this happening?

thanks,
Tim
fencertim

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1206
All-game rating: 1210
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: 159512 - weekend processing?

Postby NoPunIn10Did » 04 Nov 2019, 19:37

fencertim wrote:I have the game set up to "Don't process deadlines on (GMT+1): weekends, New Year Jan 01, Christmas Dec 25, Halloween Oct 31" However my last two deadlines have fallen on a Sunday evening (-5 GMT). Why is this happening?

thanks,
Tim

Well, per the description of the feature, the timing of what is considered a weekend is set according to GMT+1. Monday in GMT+1 begins at what would equate to 6 PM or 7 PM Sunday in Eastern Time (depending on Daylight Saving Time).
Lead Volunteer Developer & Forum Admin

Variant GM & Designer
NoPunIn10Did

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 1466
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Bugs