Unable to Retreat - no Retreat option (fixed)

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Unable to Retreat - no Retreat option (fixed)

Postby Dolph Shtoss » 22 May 2019, 01:44

During the Retreat phase of the season, although there are clearly provinces I can retreat my armies to, this is not appearing in the Manual Orders Interface.

This has happened in a couple of games but currently:
Hell Bent for Leather 9 v2
Game - 155359

However there is nothing at all to select within the Manual Orders Interface - the drop down is just not there (to chose Retreat or Destroy - which I would normally expect to appear)

Unfortunately this is my last army, so I will be eliminated due to not being able to Retreat...
Use me, don't abuse me.
If I have PMs, don't open them unless you expect to see them!
Dolph Shtoss

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Unable to Retreat - no Retreat option

Postby super_dipsy » 22 May 2019, 07:37

Hmm. Looks like there is indeed a bug, possibly due to the fact the retreat is an army in a location with coasts.

I will take a look, but don't wait for me! Just use the normal point and click interface to enter your retreat for the moment, that will work fine.
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (941)

Re: Unable to Retreat - no Retreat option

Postby super_dipsy » 22 May 2019, 08:15

OK, all fixed. You should see your possible retreats in the manual orders interface. It was indeed as I thought because it was an army in a coastal location being dislodged by a fleet on the coast. Sorry about that.
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (941)

Return to Bugs