My friends can not find my game I created

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

My friends can not find my game I created

Postby Paihtis » 26 Oct 2018, 16:45

I am trying to create a game for friends with password. I create it and then join... I give the name and code to my friends and they can not find it. It has happened twice with 149636. and 149633. Why? I also paid to upgrade to premium and this started to happen.
Paihtis

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1014)
All-game rating: (988)
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: My friends can not find my game I created

Postby V » 26 Oct 2018, 17:07

149636 is Classic & Stuff Happens. It makes it a “premium” game. To see & join it, your friends need to click “Classic” under Variants when looking to join the game. If they are “non-premium” they will need a “premium credit” to play in it.
149633 is Winter 1900 & Stuff Happens, so it’s the same as above except, “Winter 1900” needs to be selected under Variants in order to see & join it if non premium. Again a premium credit will be needed to play the game.
Hope you guys have a great game. Enjoy
Last edited by V on 26 Oct 2018, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Platinum Classicist
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
V

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1718)
All-game rating: (1754)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Paihtis » 26 Oct 2018, 17:46

Thanks. May I ask how to get get credits to give to them?
Paihtis

Postby V » 26 Oct 2018, 18:07

If you check “my account” you might have some “premium credits” available to gift. The website distributes premium credits occasionally so that non-premium players can play premium games. I have 2 that I know I’ll never use, so if you need them I can gift a couple of premium credits to whoever you tell me needs them. I’m sure other folks on the site have spares as well. Won’t take long to find sufficient for you to start your game.
Platinum Classicist
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
V

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1718)
All-game rating: (1754)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Paihtis » 26 Oct 2018, 18:22

Again, thank you for your help. I wont need the credits. My cheap ass friends can go buy a premium membership... :D
Paihtis

Return to Bugs