Flying Dutchman!

If the judge doesn't behave correctly or you found another problem, report it here!
Forum rules
Bugs
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should read the ‘Bugs Forum Guidelines’ thread.
2. In rare situations members have been known to post false bug reports in order to affect the game. This is considered cheating.
3. Please don't post information that might be detrimental to the game, such as revealing the power who sent a message. If further information is required by Admin to investigate the bug, you will be asked to provide it.
If the game a bug may have occurred in is anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, it is best to send a Private Message to the SITE HELP! group or to post using the Dolph Shtoss account rather than break anonymity.

Flying Dutchman!

Postby skyblueshu » 19 Oct 2018, 10:08

My game 148562 Trenton’s offensive appears to have been compromised. The French player went from 6 to 8 Centers. But the system let him build 3! He now has nine pieces on the board!!! And no it’s not a case of he had a unit destroyed that he is rebuilding. Eight Centers but nine pieces in the spring move. As it’s a gunboat game we cannnot speak or write press. What do I do?
skyblueshu

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1126)
All-game rating: (1250)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Flying Dutchman!

Postby skyblueshu » 19 Oct 2018, 10:20

actually. Same game. Russia gained Bucharest off of Rummania, but teh center didn't transfer to russian control. Rummania should be atzero and Russia should be at 10.

This variant is a mess on the judge!!!
skyblueshu

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1126)
All-game rating: (1250)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby asudevil » 19 Oct 2018, 14:20

Still is a stuff happens game. And the public press should show what is going on
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
asudevil
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1351
All-game rating: 1447
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby super_dipsy » 19 Oct 2018, 15:47

I answered the first bit where you posted it elsewhere. It is a Stuff Happens game - read the Public Press and you will see why the country got an extra bild.

skyblueshu wrote:actually. Same game. Russia gained Bucharest off of Rummania, but teh center didn't transfer to russian control. Rummania should be atzero and Russia should be at 10.

This variant is a mess on the judge!!!

That is not a Stuff Happens thing, but a Versailles variant rule. Take a close look at the Versailles rules which are here https://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=566&t=41927. Read the section on national Supply Centres carefully.
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 931
Timezone: GMT

Return to Bugs