Imperial - Fall 1868

GM: Waterice man. 3-way draw - Aardvark Army (Turkey) / thegame (France) / Kininvie (China)

Re: Imperial - Fall 1868

Postby Waterice man » 12 Jul 2009, 16:49

This has been sent to me by Retsam (Brazil)

Anyways, I think a three-way draw between Turkey, France, and China is fairly evident. As long as the three of them stay together, I don't see much way that they can lose. And I see no reason to suspect that they will be splitting up. (But if one of you would like to betray the others and go for a solo, feel free to reject this proposal) It appears to me that China has more than enough forces to at the very least create a stalemate line in the pacific and in northern russia, if not to push them back farther. (Looking quickly at the current position, ORN is fairly clearly indefensible) Australia is still up for grabs, but even optomistically saying that we could take the whole thing; with that armada in the Indian ocean, I don't think it'd make much difference.
Even ignoring my NMR in Africa (I'll get to that later), I was gaining perhaps a little land, but being so heavily out numbered by fleets, I think it was only a matter of time before I hit a stalemate there too. And the Atlantic around Europe seems like a stalemate as well. (One that we've been battering at for years, now)
As for my NMR, (and it may account for many things), I'd say that this draw offer wasn't caused by my NMR entirely, but that my NMR was at least partially a result of a partial loss of interest because the position has looked hopeless for awhile. (It doesn't help that my internet goes off and on, and that it takes me about 45 minutes to write orders, either) It just seems like there's been a general loss of interest; not only mine (And I wasn't the only one whose orders were running late), but there's been less communication; and with all the administrative complications, and everyone's schedules being goofed up by summer; that it may just not be worth it, at this point.

Perhaps I'm mis-analyzing this, perhaps there could still be a turnaround, and feel free to reject this if you think that's the case. (I won't get offended, I promise) If you guys still see reason to fight on, I'll try my hardest to get my moves in on time, and to make the best moves that I can. But I figured I'd lay the offer out on the table. I think that China, Turkey, and France have played well, and I'm willing to tip my king.

Draw offer for Turkey, France and China
Proposed by Brazil
Brazil – Retsam ACCEPTED
Britain – ak47
China – Kininvie
France – thegame
Holland – Firestorm94
Japan – Jaded Knight
Mexico – Flatley
Prussia – The Raging Falcon
Russia – dilip
Turkey – Aardvark Army ACCEPTED
USA – raytheruler
Last edited by Waterice man on 12 Jul 2009, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

The word 'surrender' derives from old French
Waterice man

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Imperial - Fall 1868

Postby AardvarkArmy » 12 Jul 2009, 18:43

Draw Proposal -- Turkey -- ACCEPTED

(And, Retsam, if this draw passes I will thank you, because it was going to be a looooooong hard slog trying to get any fleets into the South Atlantic...)
SOLOS
ICE&FIRE.1-Martell/EXCALIBUR.1-Angles/EXCALIBUR.2-Scots/EMERALD-Sno/MOD.4-Italy/SENGOKU.1-OdaNobu/S.AMERICA.1-Peru

DRAWS
1930-China/BattleIsleA-Winterfell/S&S-Turkey/WORLD INFL-Venezuela/LECRAE-Dublin/WWIV.2-Cali/IMPERIAL1861.1-Trky/YNGSTWN.1-Grmny/AMERICAS.2-Mex/AFRICAN.2-S.Arabia
AardvarkArmy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1050
All-game rating: 1370
Timezone: GMT-8

Previous

Return to Game 1 (1861)