Announcements

GMs: nickjb3, retard.in.denial. 2-way draw - Dunkelseele (Rome) / Magmaniac (Egypt)

Announcements

Postby retard.in.denial » 25 Mar 2009, 22:43

From now on, all announcements about this game such as replacements, and holiday info will be posted here.

Tue 7th April: Spead deadlines. If there are only 1 or 2 sets of orders to be processed (retreats / builds) then speed deadlines will be activated and I will process them as soon as I have them both or latest deadline is met.
This is in the interest of the players not submitting orders that just want to get on with the game...
Thur 2nd April: Orders Recieved message, if you've submitted your orders, but haven't got the message saying ive recieved them then i haven't got them so if its getting near the deadline do things to ensure i get them, try PMing again, or post a reply in the topic for that phase saying you've submitted your orders.
This is to avoid NMR's when you do actually submit orders.
Fri 27th March: Phase lengths changed. 48/48/48.
It became clear to me that you needed more time, and it takes some pressure off of me with 48 hour deadlines.
Wed 25th March: 2 un-notified NMR's will be an automatic surrender and a replacement will be selected.
This is in the interest of a fair game.
Wed 25th March: trkertrsh replaces ErikVerhoeve as Greece and raray replaces Jclash4686 as Carthage.
Unfortunate that we lost original players but its great that people have come to the rescue and filled in.
Last edited by retard.in.denial on 07 Apr 2009, 01:53, edited 5 times in total.
Its cause I'm awesome.
retard.in.denial

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Announcements

Postby retard.in.denial » 28 Mar 2009, 00:46

Orders are now to be every 48 hours.
Its cause I'm awesome.
retard.in.denial

Postby retard.in.denial » 02 Apr 2009, 10:37

the orders recieved msg...
if you do not recieve it i havent got your orders...

if you dont recieve it, keep trying to contact me...
obviously the msg isnt automatic and im not on 24/7 but if its getting near the deadline and you havent got the messgae, be worried and get a hold of me.
Its cause I'm awesome.
retard.in.denial

Postby retard.in.denial » 07 Apr 2009, 01:54

Speed deadlines to occur at phases where only 1 or 2 sets of orders need to be processed.
Its cause I'm awesome.
retard.in.denial

Return to Game 1