1900 AARs

GM: Snoopymate25. 3-way draw - Diplomat (Austria) / Doctor Benway (Turkey) / Dunam (Italy)

Re: 1900 AARs

Postby dilip » 12 Mar 2009, 12:55

lotr_freak wrote:
:(

I guess that means I'll have to GM to be involved...

guess you could play, but if there's a ton of people who want to, i'd give them a chance.

raytheruler wrote:hows about this lotr, if people want to play we can both GM. im sure we can figure out a way to split things up, because im way too lazy to it myself and you seem a little confused. im sure we = about 1 functional GM. ;) or anyone else whos interested. dilip?

sorry, can't do anything till mid-way through june. after that i'm thinking of GMing a game, maybe 1900 3. but in general 2 GMs would work. you alternate turns ,or years, or something. that may be the easiest may to split the load.
When arousing a tiger, do so with a long stick- Chinese proverb
dilip

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+6

New Game Anyone? (Assistant GM wanted)

Postby raytheruler » 12 Mar 2009, 20:52

id be into doing that. i just dont think i could face it alone. i dont think it would be that confusing. not if you post in GIANT LETTERS WHO IS THE GM THAT TURN!

But first we need to see if anyone actually wants to play. any takers?
"It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden's secret. Drop him out a window and he'll fall. Set fire to him and he'll burn. Bury him and he'll rot, like other kinds of garbage." -Joseph Heller
raytheruler

Timezone: GMT-6

Postby frankfrankfrank » 12 Mar 2009, 21:16

You could also have everyone send their orders to both of you, or just send any orders you guys receive to the other GM if its not your turn. You guys could also create a multi account to share. Something like "RayTheRingFreak" and you can both adjudicate the game based on who gets to it first.
frankfrankfrank

Postby lotr_freak » 12 Mar 2009, 22:38

frankfrankfrank wrote:You could also have everyone send their orders to both of you, or just send any orders you guys receive to the other GM if its not your turn. You guys could also create a multi account to share. Something like "RayTheRingFreak" and you can both adjudicate the game based on who gets to it first.

It just seems so complicated... One person can easily take the load I think.
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gold Member of Classicists
lotr_freak

Standard rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby Duke Orange » 13 Mar 2009, 00:07

Not sure if this is the right place to say it, but I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for round 2 if there's still space.
Hello, world!
Duke Orange

Timezone: GMT-4

Postby raytheruler » 13 Mar 2009, 03:25

oh cmon. do you want to do this or not? its not complicated at all. ok. maybe if you listen to frank, but alternating is simple. whoever doesn't understand that needs to go work out other problems.

Interested list for 1900 2.

AndyCooke
Deanchuk
DukeOrange

We still need 4 more players and then some back ups if you want a game.
"It was easy to read the message in his entrails. Man was matter, that was Snowden's secret. Drop him out a window and he'll fall. Set fire to him and he'll burn. Bury him and he'll rot, like other kinds of garbage." -Joseph Heller
raytheruler

Postby dilip » 13 Mar 2009, 03:39

frankfrankfrank wrote:You guys could also create a multi account

that isn't a problem, ray has lots of extra accounts.

sorry to disrupt the thread.
When arousing a tiger, do so with a long stick- Chinese proverb
dilip

Timezone: GMT+6

Postby lotr_freak » 13 Mar 2009, 08:07

raytheruler wrote:oh cmon. do you want to do this or not? its not complicated at all. ok. maybe if you listen to frank, but alternating is simple. whoever doesn't understand that needs to go work out other problems.

Interested list for 1900 2.

AndyCooke
Deanchuk
DukeOrange

We still need 4 more players and then some back ups if you want a game.

So you're doing it then?
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gold Member of Classicists
lotr_freak

Standard rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-7

Postby frankfrankfrank » 13 Mar 2009, 08:25

Okay, the first part of my post was a bit rambling, but making a multi and doing it based on whoever gets to it first is pretty straightforward if you guys share the map files.
frankfrankfrank

Postby raytheruler » 13 Mar 2009, 20:45

as i said before, if i get help. id be a really bad GM if it were just me. or maybe i could just GM the first few years because im bad with committments and id probably lose interest after a week or so. frank. its a good idea in theory, but i just dont feel up to making a multi. not worth it..
raytheruler

PreviousNext

Return to Game 1