How to request Mod impose a draw

Question about the rules of the game? Experienced Diplomacy veterans will help you! There is also a Common Questions section.
Forum rules
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines (see here: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/view ... 30&t=15441), there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. Members should not refer directly to a specific situation in an active game. It is usually possible to provide an example of a similar situation elsewhere on the board.
2. It follows that links, images, game name and/or number should not be added to a post if the game is active.
3. Questions should only request rules be clarified and not request advice about how to resolve a situation.
4. When answering a question, members should restrict themselves to answering the question and not give advice on how to get around the situation.
Posts which break these rules will be subject to editing or removal; see here: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/view ... 13&t=42845

How to request Mod impose a draw

Postby Smartacus » 12 Apr 2017, 18:09

These forums are huge so this info is probably out there but all I've found is that a player can "contact a mod" about imposing a draw. I apologize if this isn't the proper forum, it's the closest that I could find. Is there a specific place to post this or are players supposed to PM random mods until one responds? I appreciate any direction on this. We've been deadlocked for 3.5 years in game 128534 and one player continues to reject draw proposals. I contacted a random mod via PM but that hasn't yet resulted in any response or action on their part. Thank you.
Smartacus

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: How to request Mod impose a draw

Postby WHSeward » 12 Apr 2017, 18:12

PM me and I will deal with it. (I am the de facto point man on deadlocks.) Please review the Deadlock Procedure and include that stuff in your PM.
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1633)
All-game rating: (1647)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby The SHIV » 12 Apr 2017, 19:27

I hope it's only 3.5 game years....otherwise......sheeeesh

LOL

The SHIV
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's an Admirals Cheesehead! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
The SHIV
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1136
All-game rating: 1126
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Smartacus » 12 Apr 2017, 22:53

Thanks, guys. The support on this site is fantastic and appreciated. :)
Smartacus

Postby Smartacus » 12 Apr 2017, 22:54

The SHIV wrote:I hope it's only 3.5 game years....otherwise......sheeeesh

LOL

The SHIV

LOL, no joke.
Smartacus

Postby BlunderCity » 06 Jun 2017, 00:13

Oh just realised you meant 3.5 GAME years, not 3.5 years. I thought you guys had been playing for 3 and half years, ie since late 2013. Now THAT would have been trolling effort I would applaud. I mean in 2013, I still had plenty of hair!
BlunderCity

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1413)
All-game rating: (1424)
Timezone: GMT+1

Return to Diplomacy Rules Questions