Decrease deadline time

Rules for playing on and using the site.
Forum rules
This section of the Forum is for the Site's rules.
If you have a question about how to play the game, please post in the RULES section of the Forum, not here. The site's rules for standard Dip do not substantially differ from published rules.

Decrease deadline time

Postby adeweese » 06 Jun 2014, 23:43

Hello,

New user Abraham here. Me and six of my friends are all new and started a new closed gaming session (83349 Game of P0wn). I am noticing that even though I selected 7 days between turns, the game says we have 14 days between turns. Is there anyway to change this without closing out this game and creating a new game?
adeweese

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Decrease deadline time

Postby The SHIV » 06 Jun 2014, 23:47

7 days? Wow! What are you guys using? Stone tablets n chisels passed back and forth on donkey carts? :twisted: ..........LMFAO........sorry :oops:

First turn is always double the regular turn for added Diplomacy...... ;)
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's an Admirals Cheesehead! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
The SHIV
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1136
All-game rating: 1100
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Fatmo » 07 Jun 2014, 01:24

If you created the game with the option to finalize orders, as soon as everyone finalizes the game will proceed to the next phase.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby adeweese » 07 Jun 2014, 01:39

Rshivy/Fatmo,

Thank you, now I have better grasp as to what is going on! I was worried that our group was stuck with 14 days. And yes we need 7 days to ensure there is maximum amount of trash talking and to keep our more lazy friends placated.
adeweese

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)

Postby The SHIV » 07 Jun 2014, 14:52

OK, thats cool, whatever. I like a fairly faster pace, but to each their own. You may find people miss turns just because they forgot they were playing a game! LOL

Shiv
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's an Admirals Cheesehead! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
The SHIV
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1136
All-game rating: 1100
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Rules for Fair Play and Fair Use