111384. Hammer Time Solo #5 (GSMX Special PRIZE)

Games with the intention to fight 'till the bitter end!

Moderators: sjg11, DOI

111384. Hammer Time Solo #5 (GSMX Special PRIZE)

Postby Lucifers-Hammer » 10 Dec 2015, 05:29

This game will start only if GSMX is present. We have been politely battering each other about the head with 25 lbs Pacific Halibuts so it is time to let some others in on the act.

While I am enjoying some great games and have Hammer #3 going and anticipate a tremendous game there, here is a special one.

Me, GSMX (should he find the time), and anyone else that is willing to be (1) cannon fodder as I will pulverize you just to have a chance at ripping the "X" off of GSMX's name and (2) you are absolutely relentless in your pursuit to win a game. No pansy-ass 2-way draws here my friends - SOLO ONLY and RANKED TO BOOT ... yes that means you will Honor the SOLO ONLY request.

PM me if you wish to die trying to play this particular game and if you aren't up to the task, there is a less ferocious game waiting for players --> 111177. Hammer Time Solo #4 <-- although you will receive no less quarter there than here.

72/24/24
Anon Countries
DIAS
... and a bunch of stuff I can't remember now.

GSMX has been emailed the PM, now he has to pick up the gauntlet and slap me back in the face with it ... only if he beats me that is :mrgreen: ... I look forward to playing an exceedingly great game and hope you do as well (whomever you are).

Hammer #5 will be an absolute SCREAM if you are lucky enough to play me, GSMX and 4 other brave souls - the 5th being you.

SO FAR THE PLAYERS ARE:

Lucifer's Hammer ... or Lucy's Hamster according to GSMX whom I shall pound like a bent nail if he dares to join this game
GSMX (??? ... hello McFly, hello?)
Durkeety

$25USD to the winner .... other than me of course. Will be paid to Avalanche as a site license. Only if GSMX joins of course.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
What to expect when playing against me ... Picture having a running chainsaw thrown at you.
Lucifers-Hammer

Class: Star Ambassador
All-game rating: 919
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: 111384. Hammer Time Solo #5 (GSMX Special PRIZE)

Postby gsmx » 10 Dec 2015, 06:40

Flattered by the personalized invite, but unfortunately timings not great at the moment for a 3 day phase game. Keep me posted and hopefully i can do one of these in the new year.
The first quality that is needed is audacity.
gsmx

Standard rating: (2097)
All-game rating: (2475)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Torstenson » 10 Dec 2015, 07:40

This sounds like a six against one game and that isn't fair play (even if he is a great player).

But I'm prepared to face you in a mano a mano game Mr Hammer and give you a real good ass whooping.
And this will also save you some money as my asking prize in case of a possible victory is that you Sir remowe those hilarious lips from your avatar (how can anybody treat a poor animal like that it's a crime against nature).

Yours truly,
Torstenson aka the killer Swede
Torstenson

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1331
All-game rating: 1418
Timezone: GMT

Postby Lucifers-Hammer » 10 Dec 2015, 19:13

Dear GSMX, there is a "finalize" option. What deadlines do you like? We can do a game in the new year - #5 may not be filled up and will hold a spot for you. The prize money is just a token and it is Christmas after all plus makes things interesting.

As for 6 on 1, it is Anon countries so unless someone is clairvoyant then dogpiling is probably not in the cards. I tend to get dogpiled in games I am in in clear text LOL.

As for Torstenson challenge, sure, what type of game would you like to play? A 3-player variant were you can play two positions and I play the other one?
Last edited by Lucifers-Hammer on 10 Dec 2015, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
What to expect when playing against me ... Picture having a running chainsaw thrown at you.
Lucifers-Hammer

Postby gsmx » 10 Dec 2015, 19:38

Lucifers-Hammer wrote:Dear GSMX, there is a "finalize" option. What deadlines do you like? We can do a game in the new year - #5 may not be filled up and will hold a spot for you. The prize money is just a token and it is Christmas after all plus makes things interesting.

At the moment it would need to be 12 or 24 at longest.
gsmx

Postby Lucifers-Hammer » 10 Dec 2015, 19:47

gsmx wrote:
Lucifers-Hammer wrote:Dear GSMX, there is a "finalize" option. What deadlines do you like? We can do a game in the new year - #5 may not be filled up and will hold a spot for you. The prize money is just a token and it is Christmas after all plus makes things interesting.

At the moment it would need to be 12 or 24 at longest.

OK, will set up a #6 with 24/24/24 ... anything shorter and I struggle to not NMR - and what a travesty of justice that would be, to say nothing of the cannon fodder for Forum squatters it would make :mrgreen:
Lucifers-Hammer

Postby The SHIV » 11 Dec 2015, 00:51

Count me in. Some like shorter deadlines to catch nmr's. But I can play short , long, or intermediate. ;) and I'll match your charitable contribution.....for a chance at the king. 8-)

Shiv
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's an Admirals Cheesehead! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
The SHIV
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1136
All-game rating: 1109

Postby gsmx » 11 Dec 2015, 02:50

I'd set my crown down quite a while ago and haven't managed to be able to find it since.
gsmx

Postby The SHIV » 11 Dec 2015, 13:18

Lol
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's an Admirals Cheesehead! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack!
The SHIV
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1136
All-game rating: 1109

Return to Solo Victories Only