Renaissance Diplomacy--SIGNUPS--FULL

GM: TheYank. Game ended with no resolution.

Renaissance Diplomacy--SIGNUPS--FULL

Postby QueenOfHearts » 08 Jun 2010, 18:49

Last edited by QueenOfHearts on 17 Jun 2010, 21:36, edited 6 times in total.
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´QoH`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨Always played, never won!˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´

Thanks to SidneyKidney for my sexy avatar. It has a copyright on it.
User avatar
QueenOfHearts
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 4650
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 19:44
Location: (F) Mos (sc)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby BoomstickS » 08 Jun 2010, 20:25

Could be cool, but I think I won't be able to join whilst having 2 games allready pending. :(
BoomstickS
 
Posts: 394
Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 19:16
Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby TheYank » 08 Jun 2010, 20:39

I'll play. Looks like an interesting twist.

Random countries, or preferences?
Winner of Greed!
Come watch Renaissance Diplomacy! See our sub-forum for more info.
Silver member of The Classicists.
User avatar
TheYank
 
Posts: 815
Joined: 03 Apr 2010, 02:21
Location: New York City
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby QueenOfHearts » 08 Jun 2010, 21:31

TheYank wrote:I'll play. Looks like an interesting twist.

Random countries, or preferences?

I wont be able to GM. I'd actually like to play. I'd though I just put it up and see if there is any interest.
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´QoH`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨Always played, never won!˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´

Thanks to SidneyKidney for my sexy avatar. It has a copyright on it.
User avatar
QueenOfHearts
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 4650
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 19:44
Location: (F) Mos (sc)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby TheYank » 08 Jun 2010, 21:36

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TheYank wrote:I'll play. Looks like an interesting twist.

Random countries, or preferences?

I wont be able to GM. I'd actually like to play. I'd though I just put it up and see if there is any interest.


I could try my hand at GMing. Bit scared though...
Winner of Greed!
Come watch Renaissance Diplomacy! See our sub-forum for more info.
Silver member of The Classicists.
User avatar
TheYank
 
Posts: 815
Joined: 03 Apr 2010, 02:21
Location: New York City
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby QueenOfHearts » 08 Jun 2010, 21:38

TheYank wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
TheYank wrote:I'll play. Looks like an interesting twist.

Random countries, or preferences?

I wont be able to GM. I'd actually like to play. I'd though I just put it up and see if there is any interest.


I could try my hand at GMing. Bit scared though...

I can send you all the info you would need. If you want to try GMing something, you may want to try a smaller variant first, although 7 is pretty easy to manage.
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´QoH`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨Always played, never won!˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´

Thanks to SidneyKidney for my sexy avatar. It has a copyright on it.
User avatar
QueenOfHearts
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 4650
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 19:44
Location: (F) Mos (sc)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby TheYank » 08 Jun 2010, 21:39

QueenOfHearts wrote:
TheYank wrote:I could try my hand at GMing. Bit scared though...

I can send you all the info you would need. If you want to try GMing something, you may want to try a smaller variant first, although 7 is pretty easy to manage.


I like this because it's still a normal map, only with different countries/starting points.
Winner of Greed!
Come watch Renaissance Diplomacy! See our sub-forum for more info.
Silver member of The Classicists.
User avatar
TheYank
 
Posts: 815
Joined: 03 Apr 2010, 02:21
Location: New York City
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby QueenOfHearts » 08 Jun 2010, 21:42

OK, I have posted my preferences, but I don't know if I can play...I'm trying to wrap things up for the summer
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´QoH`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨Always played, never won!˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´

Thanks to SidneyKidney for my sexy avatar. It has a copyright on it.
User avatar
QueenOfHearts
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 4650
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 19:44
Location: (F) Mos (sc)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby kaiseralexander » 09 Jun 2010, 00:37

I'll join.
Someday, I shall rule the world, and all you peons shall be my slaves! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
kaiseralexander
 
Posts: 99
Joined: 01 Jun 2009, 03:11
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Renaissance Diplomacy

Postby QueenOfHearts » 09 Jun 2010, 00:58

kaiseralexander wrote:I'll join.

preferences?
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´QoH`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´
`·.„¸¸¸„‹•*˜¨Always played, never won!˜°*•›„¸¸¸„.·´

Thanks to SidneyKidney for my sexy avatar. It has a copyright on it.
User avatar
QueenOfHearts
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 4650
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 19:44
Location: (F) Mos (sc)
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Next

Return to Game 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests