Inaugual Jakarta FtF DipCon

Looking for a Diplomacy game in your neighbourhood? Meet members from your area!

Inaugual Jakarta FtF DipCon

Postby Fraternitas » 28 Feb 2016, 15:04

Dear Fellow Diplomacy Players at Large,

Since moving to the sprawling metropolis of Jakarta from Chicago last August, I've been organizing small face to face Dip games in Indonesia. I've noticed there are a number of players on this site who are in the same time zone... apart from the core group of 5-9 folks who have played so far here in Jakarta, are there any others who may be interested in the first ever Jakarta FtF DipCon? Thinking of a two day tournament in July, 2016. There are many good options in Tangerang and Jakarta for game play. Any interested? There is an abundance of night life and entertainment if you live in the general South East Asia region and want to visit this massive archipelago.

Cheers!
Fraternitas

PS The Karawaci Dip chapter has another Face to Face game this coming March 3rd. PM me for details.
The Voice Professor
Fraternitas

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1172)
All-game rating: (1325)
Timezone: GMT+7

Re: Inaugual Jakarta FtF DipCon

Postby Alwaysbebrian » 17 Oct 2019, 07:21

This post is old but I am recently relocated to Yogyakarta and would love to connect with any other Diplomacy players within Indo? Send me a message on this site...

Brian, October 2019
Never underestimate the advantage of being underestimated...
Alwaysbebrian
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1228)
All-game rating: (1202)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby leisaarlainen » 02 Nov 2019, 08:29

hhhm snifff

he not connect anymore so sad
"Joined:09 Feb 2015, 02:29Last visited:06 Apr 2016, 07:20 "
leisaarlainen

Postby leisaarlainen » 02 Nov 2019, 08:44

Hello, Fraternitas,

I am an Indonesian, living in one of Jakarta's adjacent suburban cities called South Tangerang. In terms of f-2-f, I don't think there's a lot going in the city. The Diplomacy game has just--sadly--not caught on much at all over here.

I've been trying to tell my friends about the game, but most just can't be bothered expending so much time and attention to it.

You mentioned about starting a chapter. I'd be very interested to take part, so feel free to let me know.

Finally, welcome to the city! You will find that there is a lot of things to hate about the city, but it's also not the worst place to be in the world. The people are typically nice and always willing to help out. I hope you'll enjoy our capital city, even though the traffic is just straight from hell.

Warm regards,

Hollow Shell
Hollow Shell

a little better the last connection from hollow shell is from april
leisaarlainen

Return to Face-to-Face