DUTCH OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Looking for a Diplomacy game in your neighbourhood? Meet members from your area!

DUTCH OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Postby Lukan » 18 Oct 2015, 21:55

Calling all players on playdiplomacy.com to visit us in Amsterdam the 7th and the 8th of November to play the Dutch Open Championship.
3 Face to Face games in 2 days. No fixed limit of game years.

All the info about the event is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1620181701576733/
On the facebook page, you will also find a link to Register for this event. Please note: REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED

If you read this and you are Dutch, then you truly have no excuse to stay away. Holland is so tiny, you can reach Amsterdam from wherever you are. If you are not Dutch, then you do have an excuse, but probably not one good enough to stay away.
Let us put together the army of playdiplomacy.com and show the FtF crowd that us internet players can play just as well as they can.

I will be spending the next month spamming the forum and the chatbox with this event. There will be no escape from it. You can ask me any questions. Although I do not organize it myself, I have a very direct connection to the people that are.
Lukan

Location: The best country in the world (no offence to all other countries that exist)
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1696)
All-game rating: (1745)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: DUTCH OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Postby Carebear » 19 Oct 2015, 00:19

Lukan wrote:Let us put together the army of playdiplomacy.com and show the FtF crowd that us internet players can play just as well as they can.

Sure you can. AFTER you have played some F2F to get good. :P
;) :D

They are not using C-Diplo?
You can have my last supply center, when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

Spam Ambassador Wannabe

Officially Sanctioned Site Gadfly (meaning the negative kind of sanction)
Carebear

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1573)
All-game rating: (1589)
Timezone: GMT+8

Return to Face-to-Face