BADAss game in Fremont, Saturday June 21

Looking for a Diplomacy game in your neighbourhood? Meet members from your area!

BADAss game in Fremont, Saturday June 21

Postby WHSeward » 15 Jun 2014, 21:57

The Bay Area Diplomacy Association's next event

Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014
Time: 12:00 noon
Place: GameKastle Fremont
3911 Washington Blvd, Fremont, CA

We had 2 boards when we played at GameKastle earlier this year. Come on by and help us do it again.
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1633)
All-game rating: (1647)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: BAD Ass game in Fremont, Saturday June 21

Postby JimTheGrey » 20 Jun 2014, 02:57

...Meanwhile, the Weasels will be playing in Chicago on Saturday. Our game starts at Noon. It will be in Logan Square, and while we have seven players now, one of them is an emergency replacement who'd prefer not to play. (Someone else had a schedule change at work and had to bow out.) If you'd like to give FtF Dip a try, we' love to have you join us! Let me know, and I'll give you the details.

JtG
JimTheGrey

Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: BAD Ass game in Fremont, Saturday June 21

Postby WHSeward » 22 Jun 2014, 06:29

At GameKastle today, ImageImage
just one board, but a what a board. 2 noobs, 4 vets and ftf expert Andy Hull made up our game.Image
Only your's truly from PlayDip to represent. Fortunately, I had a good day and while we called the game at a 6-way draw (poor Germany didn't make it) it was my day to top the board playing Austria. Had we played it out, this game looked like it had 3-way written all over it, but the pitchers of Guinness and Lagunitas were beckoning to us so we packed it in and went for some post-game kibitzing. Here is the board a year before we called it quits.
Hope to see a few PlayDippers at the next event. We are expecting a house game in San Jose in July, and of course the Concord Short Con in August.
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1633)
All-game rating: (1647)
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Face-to-Face